C h a p t e r 64...

A/N: it's 1:30 am right now I'm doing this right now because I am busy for so long and didn't get the chance to post this chapter so your welcome enjoy and good night for me :)

L a s t  C h a p t e r ? . . .

•Emily's POV •

I'm in the waiting room sitting down, looking down at the ground feeling nothing, no emotions at all, I'm just sitting there breathing...

Everyone else came and they tried to comfort me but there's no way for me to just calm down.

"Jack Johnson"

I heard and I went up to the doctor and he took me to his room without saying anything

"Is there anyone else here that is a friend or family member of his, so that they can come and say their goodbyes"

He said and I was just staring a Jack on the bed without anything on him

"There's 3 boys and one girl in the waiting room."

I said and he nodded

"I'll bring them right now, and I'm sorry for you lost, we really tried everything that we could to keep him alive"

He said and left, he closed the door and I was alone there with Jack and a tear already came down my cheek

"What am I going to do now"

I say walking towards him

"There's nothing else to do now, this little baby of ours will just be here with me and we'll be together"

I said to myself, and I just look around the room

"If your here Jack, just know that I will miss you and that you won't be alone up there, you'll be with my parents"

I said and I smiled to myself and I just stood there looking down then I felt a cold breeze on my shoulder and i got goosebumps, it felt like someone touched it and I heard my name and more tears were coming down because it sounded like Jack.

I didn't know what to do and I just broke down and I fell to my knees and I just tired, everything was quite but I was the only one making noise, then I heard the door open and I just look up to see Gilinsky there and I get up and I went up to him and hugged him

"It's ok, we gotta go, their gonna take Johnson"

He said and I just shook my head

"Emily we have to alright, there's no way that jack can just come back again, he had his chance, and yes it hurts me to see my best friend that I've had for years just pass away, and now we need to be there for each other but more with you"

He said while holding my head up and he was looking down at me

"But why with me I'm sure I'll be fine"

I said and he just looked at me

"Emily your pregnant I know, Jack told me at the party. We need to be there for you and for your guys baby alright, we're not going to let you go"

He said and I just nodded and he took me hand and I just looked back and I went towards Jack and I just leaned down and I gave him a kiss on his cheek and I put his hair back with hands and I smiled and a tear fell down my cheek

"Bye Jack"

I said and before I started bursting out of tears I just walked out of the room covering my face with my hands, not waiting for Gilinsky and I just went down the elevator and I went outside and I just screamed my lungs out, letting everything out, the tears, everything I was holding in. I just let everything out.

------------------------

Years Later...

My friend, my best friend, my lover and my boyfriend. Someone I'll never forget someone I'll always have in my heart. A father to a beautiful 4 year old girl named Laura, with beautiful blue/green eyes, with light brown hair. Lovable, smart and caring. Someone who always asks to see how her father looks like and has been treated well with the best uncles and an aunt, Jack Gilinsky, Taylor Caniff, Carter Reynolds, Matthew Espinosa, and of course Isla. A relationship like ours is wild, hard, but easy. Starting as little kids dating to hating each other becoming each other's enemy. We some how ended up getting closer and closer and we started everything over again. I've loved you through the hard times...but I hated you with everything I had. But right now that was the past, you were a bully and I was the target. Now, you bullied me to get you attention so that I could go back with you, but I always loved you so there you go, you were a Bully and and I was Bullied.

________________________

A/N: ;)...