c h a p t e r 2 1

• E m i l y ' s P O V •

Cold. So cold. A Dark room,
Is this what I get? This is what I deserve for what I did. Empty room, empty bed, empty stomach. Why does this have to happen to me. I get it, that I did such a horrible thing but why did it have to come to this?

I regret what I did. But it was just my body that I guess decided to change. My personality, the way I was. I just don't care! I don't care what happens. I just want to leave, it's to lonely here. Either way it's not supposed to be.

"Emily?"

I heard a voice

"Hello? Who's there and yes it is me"

I said in this pitch black room where there was only one light shining down near a desk

"Emily you need to wake up and get out"

I heard the voice once again and I saw the person in front of me at the light

"No this can't be happening, your dead. Wait I must be dreaming because this can't be real, it was my fault!"

I said and felt a sting on my chest but I ignored it

"Wake up EMILY! Come on you can do this"

He screamed

"Wake up!"

He said again and his voice changed a bit and I was confused...
and I felt that same sting again and he yelled at me once again after everything disappeared...

"EMILY COME ON! Wake up"

I shoot open my eyes and I saw Johnson in front of me and 2 other people and I freaked out for a moment

"Thank god, ok Emily it's going to be ok"

Jack said and I nodded and I was breathing heavily and I didn't know what's going on my head was just hurting so much.

"You just had some type of headache and then you fell hard on your head and you have a big cut ok, don't worry"

He said grabbing my hand

"It's going to be ok Emily"

I started to clam down but my head was hurting to much and I couldn't take it anymore

"Name- Emily Wilson, 17 years old, has a big wound on back of her head, huge nose bleed, and caused by a big headache of something"

A doctor said and I just saw lights after lights.

• J a c k J ' s   P O V •

"Emily it's going to be ok I'm going to waiting here"

I said letting her hand go and she started to panic because she was scared, I knew how she felt right now, she didn't want me to let go. But once she was freaking out they all stopped and they were yelling at each other.

I made my way to see why they stopped and I saw Emily have a seizure. My heart stopped for a second and I just stood there, so many things going through my head. I wasn't paying attention to what people were saying it was like I couldn't hear anything. After about 9 seconds of her being on the seizure they got some needle with something white inside and they injected it in a tube and she stopped.

I felt someone pulling me back but I ignored it and pulled myself forward towards Emily.

"We need to go close that wound before anything else bad happens"

A doctor said which snapped me out of the thoughts

"Come on, it'll be ok"

I heard Gilinsky say behind me and they took Emily away to the ER.
........

Its been about 3 hours and none of the doctors has notice use anything about Emily. I was just so worried it's like I couldn't calm down and like I needed Her with me.

An other went by and no doctors yet. I look up and I see a doctor, I quickly got up and walked towards him.

"How's Emily? Is she ok? Can I go inside"

I said looking behind him

"She's fine, just lost a lot of blood, she weak, she needs some Rest,"

He said and I nodded

"It's just, the hit with big wound in back of her head."

He started to say but Gilinsky came

"With that, her personality might change. But she will still know who you guys are and everyone else that she knows, but if her personality changes she might be more of a rude person,"

He said and I thought about what Gilinsky told me,

"And I'm not sure if she told you guys that, she had this emotion of her that was bad and all, and that it'll take over her body when someone annoys her really bad or someone gets really mad at her,"

I turn to see G nodding

"She has told me about it today"

Jack said

"Well then, if you guys want you can go see her but be very quiet"

He said and we both nodded and went to her room

Once we walked in all I heard was the machine beeping, the blinds were down and I saw Emily in the bed her head wrapped around with that bandage thing. We both sat down somewhere in the room and I just couldn't believe that something like this happened with her.

A couple minutes later Jack left to the restroom and I heard the machine beep a little faster and I look up and I see Emily awake and she looked freaked out so I went up to her

"Hey, it's ok, I'm here. Calm down"

I said while she was taking deep breath in and out but then I guess her head started to hurt.

"Why are you here?"

She said and I was confused

"Well you did get hurt and I'm here to not leave you alone"

I said

"Well maybe you should just leave and let me rest"

She said smiling then it went away and she closed her eyes, maybe the doctor was right...

"Well, if that's what you want.."

I said and she nodded her head not even looking at me. I got up and started to walk out, I was wishing that the doctor would be wrong about her personality changing but I guess not...

_________________________________________

What the freak is going on, Emily had a dream, she went to the hospital, Johnson's worried, Gilinsky is just freaked out or something haha, and Emily's personality changed wow. So much going on lol