C h a p t e r 3 1

• Emily's POV •

When I'm I getting out of this cell, it's been more than 6 months and they still want me here?! They told me at least just 4 months and I'm out but I guess not...

"Emily, this isn't your fault"

He said next to me and I jumped up and moved away from him

"What are you doing here? How can I see you?! Your not real"

I said freaked out

"Well you can and you need to calm down, I did this to myself because of what happened I was done in life I just didn't know what to do next..."

He said looking down and looked back at me, he was so pale but his eyes were the only color and what I couldn't keep my eyes off.

"But why? Why did you do that I was so scared, I new something was going to happen and it did, and I feel so lonely, everyone won't pick up there phone or talk to me, because they think I did this and I don't mind because I should of done this because of what I did to you, I was guilty but you took over"

I said and I felt tears come down

"Emily! Stop say that, it's my fault and I new I should've not done that, just snap out of it!"

He said screaming at me again

"Come on Emily!"

He said once again until his voice changed
----

"Emily, wake up imma be late"

Isla said and I sat up fast catching my breath

"Wow, hey are you ok?"

Isla said rubbing my back

"Yeah just a dream"

I said and she nodded

"Well, I'll just drive myself back home"

She said walking away

"So you woke me up for nothing?"

I said and she stopped to look at me and nodded, and I threw her a pillow and laughed

One she left I thought about the dream I had, it was the second time in forever that I had dream about that, and I don't like it, I feel like going talking to someone about it since Isla left already, Sammy I can't, my old friend well no, she's a whole different person and I don't like it, and then a name popped up. Jack...
..............

I drove to his house and I knocked on it, there wasn't any cars but I just did,  I was just thinking if I should tell him or not, I feel like it'll be weird and awkward, then I had second thoughts and turned back around and walked away until I heard the door open

"Emily?"

I heard Jack say, I turned back around and walked towards him

"Hey um...sorry that I knocked on your door, I was going to talk to you about something but I just think that-"

I started saying until he cut me off.

"Yeah, I wanted to talk to you too, but I thinking too..."

He said coming outside closing the door

"Oh, what did you want to talk about?"

I said

"Well first, I would let you inside but Matthew and Jack are in there and I don't want them saying things, and I think what I needed to say could wait, it's a bit early to tell you, so what are you going to tell me?"

He said and I stood quiet

"Well uh, it's nothing big, it's just some stupid dream that I had and I was thinking about telling you but then I felt that it'll be weird and to awkward and I had second thoughts and I was about to leave until you answered the door-"

I said

"The jail one"

He said

"Excuse me?"

"I know what your talking about Em, I've had a dream that your in a cell alone"

He said and I was confused a bit

"Yeah, but the thing is that..."

"I'm dead aren't I?"

He said looking at me and I nodded

"I don't know why but I just feel like it'll happen and I'm scared because of that, I don't want that to happen to you, to us..."

I said looking at him, his bright blue, greenish eyes...

"I know it's crazy, I feel the same and trust me"

He started off saying, and grabbing my hand and I looked down

"I don't want anything happening to us either"

He said letting my head up and we made eye contact, and to be honest, I really miss this...is being together either way something's going to happen, but I really don't care I just miss being with him...

"Jack?"

I started off

"Yeah?"

"I miss you, I miss us..."