C h a p t e r 4 6

Emilys POV

"Remember what I said not talking or else, well lets just say you may not enjoy it at first but I know I will"

One of the guys said touching my thigh but I backed away

He was looking at me up and down but then he stopped he looked down and I was wishing that he didn't see the phone

"Were here, we'll go in the front door and you could go in the back door"

Someother guy said getting off with 2 more and it was just me and him...

"Its just me and you, why wont we go inside"

He said but I didn't get off, then the door opened and he just grab me by my arm and yanked me out of the car and he dropped me on the floor.

"Opps, sorry"

He said with a smirk and I just rolled my eyes and tried to get up but he just pulled me up and he didn't let go of me he just yanked my arm the whole time.

I was trying to get him off me by pushing him punching him kicking him but it was no use, so I just started screaming.

"Shut the fúck up you bïtch!"

He said pushing me towards a table that was outside and he keep me there with my hands behind my back and I couldn't move them.

I heard a car come but I couldn't see because of this perve here, and I know what he wants to do but im not going to let him.

"Stay right here alright. I'll be back, and if you do one stupid move, watch what the fùck is going to happen to you"

He said and just nodded, I was bored anyway so I just stayed

While I was standing there. As a normal person would do I started to daydream.

I was looking around and imagining things. I looked to my right and not that far I saw a car pull up and it looked familiar.

I tilted my head like a little kid and I was just looking at the car. Then I saw the car door open and a guy came out and it was Johnson.

I thought I was just daydreaming but I wasn't,

"EMILY RUN!"

I Heard him yell I hesitated for a moment then I started to run for my life. Jack was running towards me too.

Jack J's POV

I started to run to get Emily until i heard some loud go on which made me stop and emily frozed.

"Emily come on!"

I said until she just turned around thats when I saw blood on her back. A lot...

"EMILY!"

I screamed and she fell to the ground. Then I saw Jasmines dad. That small asş dïck.

I picked up emily and she had her eyes open and tears coming out

"Emily its going to go be alright, dont worry were going to get you to the hospital"

I said and she had a small smile

"Its ok, just let me go. You never want me to suffer. Ill be ok. Ill be with my mom and dad"

She said and my eyes started to tear up

"No, I need you Emily, dont let me go"

I said and a tear came down my cheek.

Without anything else emily started to close her eyes more and I just got her up and went to the car

"Gilinsky get in the stupid car and drive!"

I yelled as I got in and he did to and we left the stupid house.

..................

"Is she ok?"

I asked the doctor, and he stood quite,

"We came to late"

I said and I just punched the wall...

Emilys POV

"Where am I?"

I said walking around in a middle of no where just trees, and flowers all over the ground, and I had on a white dress.

I continued walking. It wasn't that bad here. It looked beautiful.

"Jack? Where are you"

I said looking around

"Emily?"

I heard someone say and i just turned around to see my parents...

"Mom? Dad?"

I said and they were smiling. I just smiled and my eyes got watery

"Oh my god"

I just said and I ran to them and I hugged them so hard, and I cried.

"I thought I wouldn't see you now"

My mom said

"You look so beautiful hunny"

My dad said and they had white on too.

"Is this a dream or something because im really liking this dream"

I laughed and they were serious

"This isn't a dream Emily."

My dad said

"What? What do you mean?"

I said. They both looked at each other and then back at me

"Sweetheart this is the first step of being in heaven."

My mom said and I was confused

"We saw everything. We were watching over you. And we saw you get shot..."

My dad said and I couldn't believe it.

"Why? Im not ready to be up here.."

I said so low and sad

"But I dont want to leave you guys"

I said and they just hugged me

"Your going to go back alright, just remember that we'll be with you the whole time everyday ok. Go, go with Jack..."

They said and I smiled with tears in my cheeks. I started to feel shocks on my chest and it felt weird. Then i felt it again. I look up and everything was disapering until everything got back.

And I open my eyes...

__________________________________

A/N: well this chapter had a big twist on it lol. Hope you guys liked it ♡