18

I sat in my room for some time. The dress hung on the wall, the heels in its box. I should've been going to this graduation party with him. Of course, the days have gotten better since my talk with Carla... but that doesn't mean I couldn't miss him. I miss him so much. There was a knock on my door and in walked Luca. He was checking if I had started getting ready, but I hadn't so I started. I covered my dark circles, fixed my hair, and then changed into the dress.

I stared at myself in the mirror. I took the OOTD, trying to pick myself back to normal. The flash accidentally went off, and for a split second, I thought I saw him. Staring in the mirror, my hands continued to take photos with the flash, but I couldn't see him anymore.

"I miss you, Noah." I whispered to myself.

Putting the heels on, I then exited my bedroom with my jacket in one hand, and camera in the other. Luca was exiting his bedroom at the same time and we both walked together to the kitchen where Nicola and Carla waited. They smiled, causing me to smile. Pictures were taken for what seemed like forever. I wasn't sure why today I had just been thinking of Noah so much. Ten minutes later, we arrived at the Cullen's house where the graduation party was taking place.

"Hey, you guys are late!" Bella welcomed us.

"Well, girls do take long to get ready, don't they?" Luca smirked.

I rolled my eyes and then Edward popped up. "Hey, Eddie." I smiled.

"No." he shook his head.

"Oh, why not? Eddie sounds good, doesn't it?" Luca mocked, causing Bella to grin a little.

"Hey guys!" Angela shouted as she walked our way. "We finally graduated!" she cheered and hugged me.

I hugged her back and then saw Natasha pass by. Luca stared at her, and I motioned for him to go talk to her. He hesitated at first, but then walked towards her.

"Their house is nice, isn't it?" Angela commented.

"Very." I nodded and then I noticed a familiar smell.

Jacob arrived with Embry and Quil.

"What are you doing here?" Bella wondered.

"You invited me, remember?" Jacob replied.

"Hi," Angela spoke seeing as it was a bit awkward. "I'm Angela."

"Angela, this is Jacob, you probably remember him from the beach when I first moved here. And this is Quil, and Embry." Bella introduced.

She smiled at each of them, staring mostly at Embry.

"Angela!" Jessica appeared. "Come on, I like this song, let's go dance."

"See you around." Angela waved.

"Could you leave?" Jacob turned to me.

"Could you?" I grinned.

Jacob sighed and continued his conversation with Bella. She explained that punching him was her uninviting him, but all he did was apologize. He then reached into his pocket, saying he made her graduation gift. It was a bracelet with wolves on them. I shook my head and walking down the stairs was Alice. We smiled at each other, until she stopped walking and made that familiar facial expression. She was having a vision.

Ten minutes later, we were up in Carlisle's office with Luca, the rest of the Cullen family and Jacob, Quil, and Embry. Alice was explaining her vision, saying that the newborns would be arriving in four days. The only newborn who looked familiar was the kid who had gone missing, Riley Biers.