8

As months flew by, I was already comfortable with Forks. Angela had practically become my best friend, Luca would have a fling with a girl and then move on to another, and Noah and I began talking more and more after our first football game arrangement. I awed at the photos he had taken, and he awed at mine. He stated he loved my blog, and I was glad. Something about him complimenting my work made me happy.

I had spent all night going through my closet. I wanted to sort of fit in with the crowd. After all, a lot of my clothes had been used too many times, so I arranged an entire day of shopping with Angela. Jessica was originally going to tag along, but then she got into a feud with her father, so she couldn't go anymore. I had taken out so many blouses and sweaters, writing down what clothing items I'd need. I also took out some shoes, and kept a few in a box that I didn't really wear and would wonder if Angela would like them.

I made my way downstairs with my small messenger bag. In it, I carried my camera, phone, mini journal, and pens. Today I wore blue jeans, brown ankle boots, a white long sleeve t-shirt, maroon scarf, and my blue jacket over. Knocking on Luca's door, he opened it and handed over the keys and then slammed the door on me. He had a girl over and didn't want disruptions. Now, I knocked on Nico and Carla's bedroom door.

"Remember to drive the speed limit. You have your license, correct?" Carla asked, while searching online.

"Yes ma'am. I'll be careful." I replied.

"There. I put your weekly allowance in your card and a little extra for gas. Tell Angela hi for me." Carla grinned.

"I will." I smiled.

I made it to Angela's house in about fifteen minutes and honked as told when I arrived. She exited the house five second later, wearing something almost eerily similar to me. I laughed when she got in the car and she realized why. The only difference in our outfits was that she wasn't wearing a scarf and her boots were a lighter shade, as well as the jeans.

We made our way to Port Angeles, arriving earlier than she expected. She didn't realize how fast I was driving because she was rambling on about her crush on Eric. I didn't understand what she liked about him because he seemed uptight, but who was I to judge. Once she was done talking about Eric, she began asking me about Noah.

As we shopped and went store to store trying on things, I told her what I knew about him. I even told her how I had a small crush on one of Bella's friends from the reservation when I didn't even talk to the guy. But he was long gone in the back of my head. I liked that Noah would tell me everything about himself. My crush on him was developing small yet fast. I enjoyed getting to know him.

"What about these shoes?" Angela asked, showing them off.

"Eh... they look dull. You need something that's catchy." I stated and glanced around. "Like these!" I pulled up a pair of Nike shoes with colorful watercolor on the heel, but black around with white laces.

"OMG, they are so cute. Wait, how much are they?" she asked.

"Let's see..." I glanced down. "They're $54."

I then saw her face look down.

"Oh, it's alright. I'll search for something else. They have plenty of shoes." Angela shrugged, handing them back to me.

"Angela." I stated, sitting next to her. "I'll buy them for you."

"I don't want your charity." She stated.

I was taken aback, but then she spoke again.

"I don't mean to sound rude, but it's never been easy for me to accept things from people if they're costly. I feel bad for you buying me these things." she explained.