3

"When is Angela going to visit?" Carla asked. "She seems sweet."

"She has a crazy work schedule right now because they lost two employees." I informed.

Nico questioned. "So what are you all dressed for?"

"Luca and I are going into town. I haven't taken any shots in the past week."

"Where is Luca?" Nico asked.

"Changing." I answered. "We're taking the nero (black) Audi."

"Do you need gas money?" Carla spoke.

"Yes, please."

Luca then arrived, I got the gas money, and we were now on our way to anywhere, basically. We entered a small restaurant where it seemed as if it were only for high school kids or those around that age. Luca and I took a small booth ordering very little food that we would take bits and pieces of occasionally to blend in. I set my bag to my left, closer to the window.

"What do you think of this town?" Luca asked.

I tilted my head a little, "It's interesting... yet boring. Perfect weather, though. No more hiding." I chuckled and glanced around at the people.

There were several groups. A group of jocks by the pool table, some girls admiring those jocks from afar at the closest booth. Two guys and one girl in another booth, and a couple several feet away from us.

"Kora." Luca whispered.

"What's up?"

"She smells delicious." He mumbled, motioning to the girl with brunette wavy hair and a bad posture, sitting with two guys in regular t-shirts and no coat.

She was facing away, so I couldn't see her face. But one of the guys caught my attention. His skin looked soft, a nice russet color. His hair black and long. He was smiling, laughing with the other guy and girl when he then caught me staring, so I looked away. Forgetting that Luca was with me.

I took a whiff, "She does smell good, but you can't possibly be hungry."

When the girl turned around, I suddenly recognized her. It was Bella, the chief of police's daughter, our neighbors for the next years.

"We can't." I told Luca, and then he glanced at her again.

"Fanculo (fuck)." He cussed under his breath. He knew who she was.

The waitress brought us the tray of fries and two glasses of water. We thanked her and she smiled then walked away. I stuffed a couple into my mouth, wanting to gag a little, but played it cool. I couldn't keep human food down when I first tried it; it was tasteless. But I've had practice over the years.

"Do you have any plans on where to shoot?" Luca asked, changing the subject.

I took several glimpses of the guy and saw that he too had been staring. About half an hour passed, and it was small talk between Luca and I. He said we'd be registering for school in a couple of days and wanted to join a sport, but as always, it was forbidden. Luca didn't know how to handle his strength much when it came to games, so we were only allowed to participate in school clubs, an afterschool job, or nothing at all. I always joined in clubs because I needed something to pass the time since I'm up 24/7.

"Are you ready to go?" I asked Luca, noticing that the guys with Bella were getting ready to leave.

"Yeah, let's go." He waved, cleaning up the table quickly.

We swayed towards the door and I almost bumped into Bella when she stepped out of the booth, not checking if anyone was passing by. She fell back onto the booth, and the guy with smaller eyes looked a bit angry.

"I'm sorry." I apologized, causing Luca to stop in his tracks with me.

"It was my fault." Bella replied and then looked up. "You're the Li Castro family, right? Just moved in." I wondered how she knew about us, and then she stated, "My father wanted me to introduce myself to you and your family, but every time I went, no one was home."

"We've been exploring the town almost every day." Luca answered.

"Not much to explore here." She joked.

I chuckled with her and then extended my hand, "I'm Kora. Kora Li Castro. And this is my twin brother Luca."

Bella shook our hands and I just smiled at the guys. She then introduced, "I'm Bella Swan, and these are my friends Jacob and Embry."

I thought of his name and how nice it sounded... Embry.

"Pleased to officially meet you, and I hope to see you all around school." I grinned, glancing at Embry.

"We don't go to Forks." Jacob stated. "Only Bella."

"Then we'll see you around, Bella." I nodded and waved goodbye.

Luca practically sprinted towards the car and had it on as soon as I arrived while taking my time.

"I almost couldn't control myself." Luca huffed.

"You'll have to get used to it. We might have to make friends with her. You know how Carla and Nico are about befriending the police." I stated and we began to drive away.

We ended up finding an abandoned place, not knowing how far we'd actually driven away from town. I hadn't done any of these types of photography shoots in several decades. The lighting was actually great as well, and when it would get dark, I'd just use the flash. It was an awesome time for me to try out the new Canon EOS Rebel T5i.

I took photos of Luca at first. Photos of him leaning against the graffiti that was spray painted on the building, as well as him acting as his was just walking by, and several of him acting as if he was spray painting something himself. I then moved to do shots of his shoes on the gravel, his back facing to me, him "smoking" a cigarette, and some far away. I took more of him in different poses, and Luca even took a few of me.

After his little photoshoot, I took photos of nature itself. The sky, tainted ground, scarce plants, and bugs. There were also items laying around such as the caution signs the police use, trash, and more. Luca and I had time to explore the inside building. It seemed to have been an old hospital because there were gurneys, wheelchairs, and empty bed frames. I took photos of most of it, using flash on some, and a gray and white effect on others.

But, the day was coming to an end, and I wanted to go home to work on my scrapbooks and journals. I was already starting this town's scrapbook. I'd done the cover, with a map as the background and large letters stating the location where the following photos were taken. So far, the only photos I'd be putting in would be of my family and I.

Once we got home, Angela had messaged me that she'd be able to come over to the house tomorrow afternoon to hang out. She also said that she'd be taking over some of the albums she's created and that she would be checking out my blog site during her free time. I told her to just let me know the time tomorrow so I could be sure to stay home, and told her goodnight.