Chapter 19

"Cassie!" Someone called my name as I wandered around one of the school Fields. 

I turned around, as I did the suns gaze glared right into my eyes. At least it was sunny. 

"Cassie! Over here!" I spun in a circle to try and identify the person but couldn't see anyone except the hundreds of teenagers heads. 

As I spun I could feel a cool breeze sweep across my neck as my hair lifted. 

Just as I spun round once more, a strong pair of arms grabbed me by the sides. Stumbling forward I looked up to see who it was with squinting eyes. 

"Oh hey!" I exclaimed as I steadied myself. 

"Hey!  You ok?" Henry asked. Squinting down at me, his eyes looked hazy and gentle. 

"Yeah fine...you just caught me by surprise," I smiled gentle as I looked down at his hands still on my waist, thats when I also realized how close our bodies were, practically touching one another. 

He looked down and quickly dropped his hands as he took a small step back, a small blush arose in his cheeks. 

"Sorry.." he softly whispered as he scratched the hair on the back oh his head.

He briefly looked down at the floor, then looked back up at me. 

"Its fine," I smiled gently, trying not to stare at his swooning eyes. 

"Do you want to come sit with me?" he gestured towards where his friends were, "Well me and my friends I mean." 

"Yeah, sure, why not?" I glanced at the group he gestured too. 

"Well.. you never know.. we could be like...vampires" He grimaced as he smiled jokingly. "You could be the next Bella!" 

A small laugh escaped my lips. 

"Never knew you were a fan of Twilight stories!" I wide grin spread across my face picturing Henry sat watching it. 

"There not stories Cassie...its real..." he whispered quietly as he leaned in close so I could smell the strong odor that fell of him. 

He lent back laughing. 

"You should of seen your face!" 

"What! I didn't pull any face!" I exclaimed, as I could feel heat in my cheeks. 

"Cassie." He tilted his head, "You did." 

"Didn't!" I said as I flustered my hands. 

"Oh really, then why were you looking like this?" He pulled a face with his eyes wide but the rest of his face relaxed. 

"I uhm.." I stuttered as the blush became increasingly hot, not wanting to admit I was pulling that face because of how lush he smelt. 

"Oi! Henry!" a boy with brown wavy hair came bounding over. "You ever going to bring this girl you've been going on about over?" he smirked whilst exchanging glances with me. 

"Don't be a jerk Jason," Henry groaned, as he turned around and shoved Jason gently on the arm. 

"Is this true? You've been talking about me?" I smiled amused at him, watching his blush return once again. 

"No!" 

"Yes" Jason and Henry both shouted at the same time. 

"Its her eyes.. their just so beautiful." his eyes gazed of into the air sarcastically, "Thats what he says mainly." Jason smirk seemed to never disappear.  

I froze, feeling my body turn ice cold. 

"My eyes?" 

"No! He's just joking, being a jerk as usual," relief flooded throughout me as I could feel warmth start to return to my body. . 

"You wouldn't love me any other way," Jason cooed. 

"Come on," Henry spoke then started to walk away. "You alright? You look pale." 

"No, I mean yes, yes, I'm fine, thanks.." I smiled reassuringly. 

"Come on then, we should probably sit down quickly before the next jerk comes and starts being a complete and utter..." 

"Actually I find it flattering." I smiled, then frowned at even my own words. 

"Who? Me or Jason?" he quizzed. 

"Hmm I don't know..." 

His smile dropped. 

"You?" his smile quickly reappeared. "Does it matter? Its not even like the things he was saying were true." I shrugged. 

"But they are true." He turned his gaze towards the group ahead. 

"Wait..what do you mean?" but it was too late, his friends were already hollering at us and his attention was lost.