Party Preperations!

Dennis' POV:

We arrived home just in time to see our parents off. I waved goodbye then shot off toward my room to get ready. I couldn't wait to get drunk off my ass. Every party we had Kat and I had a drink off. I know we seem young, but remember wolves develop faster so techinically I'm around the age eighteen. So hey, I'm old enough to drink lol. I put on my demin jeans, apperantly my ass looks great in them. Then I put on my best shirt, my aeropostale. I loved to look my best when partying.

"Dennis, party starts in three hours, We still have to get Ans. Let's go!!" Mason yelled. I ran down the stairs and out the door. I hopped in the front seat and waited for Mason to get in the truck. Ans may not live with us, but she always attended our parties. We thru the best ones around. Hell the best ones in the state. We had people from states next to ours coming to our parties because they heard about them. I smiled when I thought about the chicks going to be there. Maybe I'd meet my mate..

Kat's POV:

 Den, and Mas were going to get Ans, that left.. well me to clean up and get ready for the party! Yay!! Can't you hear the sarcasm.. Well I better get started. I walked into the living room to start on the decortions. I grabbed the couch, yes grabbed, I'm a werewolf, I have strength, and moved it to the basement. I proceded to move everything from the room. "SVEN!!!" I yelled. "What?" "Help me move in our "'new furnitute.'" I said to him. I heard him groan.

He came down the stairs and smirked right away. "My little muscle sister." "Little, I'm older than you, or did you forget." I smirked back. He just smiled and headed to the shed to get our party furniture. Yes we had different furiture for partying, why ruin our good stuff? I smiled and headed to set up the kitchen. I grabbed the booze from under the cupboard, from behind the cleaning supplies. I moved it onto the counter and then headed to the pantry to get out the beer.

Yay! This was going to be one good night! I set everything up in the kitchen and made some munchies. I know people love to eat, rather make something than have them in our refrigerator. "Kat." Sven called. "Yes?" I returned. "Luke is here." I smiled and headed to the living room. "Hey, Baby Gurl." He said to me. "Hi, Babe." I smiled a big smile and jumped into his hug.

"I missed you in school today. Felt like you were avoiding me." I whined to him. I seen his expression turn to a guilty one. "Sorry, Kat. I just really hate seeing you with that jack aa.." "You finish that statement and I won't talk to you for awhile." I mock glared at him. He knew I was kidding but he stopped anyway.

I heard a beep outside a second later. "Ahh!" Ans was finally here. I haven't seen her for like three months. I ran out of the door and on to the porch. "ANSLEY!!!" I yelled in excitement. She smiled and started running toward me. I finished the steps. I jumped off the porch and we tackled each other into the grass. Laughing, and smiling. "It's been forever." She complained.

"I know, you really should stop going to college." I said smiling, knowing that would never happen. "Haha." She laughed sarcastically then burst into really laughter. I laughed too. "Hey Ri, Your in my sun." I said smiling. I heard him snicker. "Hello to you as well Baby Doll." I smiled. Everyone called me something to do with Baby.

I got up and wrapped Ri into a hug. "How have you been?" I asked. "I've been terrific." Ri said. I let him go and headed toward Luke. I wrapped myself into his side. I loved Luke and felt very comfortable to him. It's like we have this connection.

Luke wrapped his arms around me and sighed. This is how things were meant to be. Us all together. "Well, Guys let's go we have a party to get ready for." spoke Dennis. "No all you have to do is get dressed, Sven and I got everything done already." Everyone smiled and thanked us. I smiled and went to get ready. Party Time!!

~Hope you enjoyed this chapter short, I know. I know it's also been awhile. I'm kind of having writers block. I'll upload soon. Thanks for commenting.~

*LIVE*LAUGH*LOVE*