Chapter 21: Out Of My Skin

Hope you guys enjoy !

Shattered Chapter 21- Out Of My Skin

Jacob's Pov

Watching her kiss that bloodsucker is sickening, the most disgusting thing I have ever seen in my life; they are sucking each others face off. They were playing with each other's tongues, and they are not afraid to show it. Edward leaned on her and she jumped on him, putting her legs around his waist, while he pressed her petite body against the stone wall and they both moaned into each others mouth. Bella is supposed to be mine, but there she is making out with Edward over here and will be doing more if they do not stop now. They left the room to do who knows what, but before I could yell something in my thoughts my eyes ended up shutting a few moments later and I was in a dream.

In this dream I saw La Push perfectly in shape, not one thing missing, except my imprint. Though these things are not supposed to stay good, and so in the next second everything was in flames. It all started as a small fire but got bigger as the fire caught on the tree branches. The whole wolf pack was in line as if begging for death. Sam's head was taken off as well as his whole body was torn apart and thrown in the fire. There was a line of all the wolves, just waiting to be tossed into fire, just waiting to be a pile of ashes. Seth was next and his blood oozed out onto the floor and now there was a puddle. There was a puddle of everyones blood, but it was all leaking towards the direction of the fire as if wanting to follow the bodies where it has come from. At the end of the line was me. I was looking down at the ground while the person ripping all of the werewolves had hands held in front of themselves prepared to rip my head off.

This can not be happening, I would never be in line for my death, yet there I was.

Me, waiting to be killed, this had to be some type of joke.

Why would I willingly die, something, no someone is doing this.

Who is behind this?

The person who ripped the bodies apart of all the wolves was now staring at me and the black hood dropped and I saw the person behind all the murder that I had witnessed. All blood drops on the floor of those who will never come back to life. All the pain I now feel as the memory of seeing then ripped all to pieces and thrown into the fire is all caused by one person.

Bella.

My Bella.

She was the murderer.

Her red eyed glared back into my brown ones. For some reason I could not phase, I believe that this is her doing, I do not even have to ask. Her once brown hair that always cascaded over her shoulders was now as bright as a cherry. Her body was half with flames and half with not. The fire was around her like a rope, one line up the next down, it never completely covered her body.