Chapter 5: A Little Warning

Shattered chapter 5- A Little Warning

I put moved my shirt more appropriately , and kissed Edward on the cheek before I went to the mutt. I ran through the trees and caught his scent and waited by the treaty line. No one came, but before I prepared to turn back, something hard hit my head making me slip into unconsciousness. The darkness swarmed around me like a plaque. It seems I am the first vampire to ever slip into unconsciousness. 

*********

My eyelids fluttered my eyes open and took in my surroundings. The whole room was dark, only a damp light in the middle of the room. My arms and legs were chained to the wall, and I couldn't even use my vampire strength to get them off; what is happening? I thought the weak Bella was gone. It appears not, Grunting, I tried taking them off, and trying to unbind  them from the wall.

"Bella, so lovely to see you awake." Jacob came into the room and stroked my cheek. I growled fiercely and he smiled in amusement.

"You don't have your vampire strength or anything else because I let you inhale something while you were out, and it will be a week until that wears off."

"Why?" I tried moving, but it was no use, I was as weak as a mortal.

"You tried to become between Ness and I, so I thought I might as well send you a little warning." He rested his hand on my upper thigh.

I didn't have time to speak in response because he began kissing my neck and going further down. I squirmed away and tried moving, but nothing worked. His hands made the way to my button down and he peeled it off of me. He kissed my upper body I only wished for him to keep his paws to himself. The way he touched me disturbed me in every way possible.

"Jacob stop!" He wouldn't listen. My shouting did nothing to stop him, if anything it made him increase his speed. I squirmed away from hi the best I could, and an outstretched maniacal grin started sailing across his face.

"Well, Well, Well, it seems we are being difficult now aren't we?" 

"I have always been difficult with you. I never loved you, and I never will!" I spat back at him.

He got up and left the room to go get something, while I panicked not knowing what to do, other than lifting my shield and telling Edward to help me. I heard his footsteps echo as he began coming back. 

I looked at him and saw that he had another chain and some wood with him. What is he thinking of doing with it? He chuckled darkly as he saw the shock and worry readable through my eyes.

"This is going to be fun!" He laughed before ripping my bra off of me and rubbing his hands all over me. I started attempting to shift away from him, but that was a bad move. 

"Every time you move this will happen." He started swinging the chain in thin air for a while, before the chains came in contact with my face. 

The blow sent me into the wall. I thought he was done, but he was just getting started. He had the chain in one hand and the wood in the other, and he started hitting my back and face. Everything ached, it seemed as if this has gone on forever until he stopped. The ache i felt take over my body was unbearable. I moaned in agony, but I knew Jacob had no sympathy. If he had any sympathy he would be doing this to me.

"Now are you going to cooperate?" Jacob smiled showing those horrible yellow teeth. I couldn't find my voice and so I just nodded my head. Even though I only wished for it to stop, the more I refused the harder it would get to bare even sitting up right. Nodding was the only escape. I needed to wait until he felt he got his fair share of me.