Chapter 9: The Deal

I hope you guys like it!!

Shattered Chapter 9- The Deal

"Good afternoon Cullen's." Aro greeted.

"Bella, it seems you have feed on human blood, have you not?" Marcus asked.

"No I have not, why would you draw this assumption?" I questioned. I mean seriously do I seem that out of control.

"Your eyes are red, so we assume you have." Aro stated, while I was confused as to why they were red.

"Something is telling me you don't believe what we are saying." I nodded my head at Cauis. 

"Alice go get a mirror." Aro ordered, with that Alice was going upstairs. Four seconds later she came with a mirror and started to walk towards me. Jasper was behind her, and then she faced the mirror towards me. 

I had red eyes, how is this possible? I have not fed on human blood. Maybe since I wanted to attack they went red.

"I have a suggestion onto why they are red, but I would like to speak to Aro alone. Not in hearing range." I clarified. 

"Alright, let's go outside Bella." Aro took the lead and I went behind him. I followed his gracious movements, until he turned to face me.

"Now what did you want to talk about that you would not wish to speak of in front of your coven? " Aro questioned with curiosity.

"What I am about to tell you , I need to know what I should do, okay?" My voice was shaking off the edges but Aro nodded his head and inclined his head forward in order for me to continue.

"I was raped, but it was not from a vampire." I started as I watched Aro face turn into one with confusion.

"By whom were you raped by?" 

"That my friend is the million dollar question." I chucked nervously as he waited for an answer.

"It was the mutt, and he made me inhale something and it made my strength go away." I concluded sadly as I looked at my shoes. His finger went to my chin and lifted it up to meet his gaze.

"I don't see what troubles you from not ending the dog" Aro admitted honestly.