Chapter 33: I Went From Hell And Back To You.. Literally

Here you go guys !

Hope you guys enjoy :) 

--- 

----

--------

--------

Shattered Chapter 33- I Went From Hell And Back To You.. Literally

Bella's Pov

The pain courses through my body, and I can no longer feel myself present in my body. Darkness is all that surrounds me. I am being consumed by it, and to top it off pain is to its extreme.

This pain is worse than me changing from mortal to vampire. The pain changes you into your minions. My body had so much pain in the past that I feel myself slowly slipping away from reality, and becoming part of the dead.

I was already partially dead, so it can't be that hard. Can it?

Fire is all I see, but I controlled fire so it did not hurt me, so it let me be. Chains were put around those who work for pain.

As if pain is a drug.

I remember that I was Edward's drug as a mortal. My blood tempted him.

Screaming of piercing pain rang through the air. It made me flinch ever so slightly, but nonetheless I kept walking. My steps echoed lowly, but not high enough to stop someone in their tracks. Everyone here screamed in agony, and it sounded like my screams.

Each scream sounded like the screams that I so badly want to let out. But I keep my mouth shut because I can not bear the fact that I would be giving pain to others who hear my screams.

Though I am in hell, who here is going to care about my piercing screams?

No one.

" Keep moving newbie. Get in the line." Some blond woman pushed me from behind, making me growl in response.

" Oh, I'm so scared." She chuckled and began walking away.

" Well you should be." I hissed in one breath and had her held by her collar, and watched as she moved wildly in air.

" Put her down." Some man hit my back hard enough to make me split in two.

" Who are you?" Who does this guy think he is touching me?!

" Her husband." He harshly replied as his black hair covered his forehead ever so slightly, making his brown eyes hide within his hair.

" We are in hell, so I might as well do it thoroughly." I snapped at him and turned my glare towards the woman in the air.

What am I doing? She never did anything to me. She is just a person who happened to be at the place at the wrong time. Well we are all in hell so the place is all the same in that part. I slowly removed my hand and gave her an apologetic gaze.