Chapter 19: If Only

Enjoy this chapter !

Not soooo much pain but the next chapter will be filled with pain for Jacob so you Jacob haters have nothing to worry about!

Shattered Chapter 19 - If Only

Jacobs Pov

I should have raped her till death when I had the chance. I still remember the feel of her body, and how good she tasted. Even if my imprint was a vampire, I was and still am madly in love with her. Her brown hair that cascaded her shoulders that made my mouth pool with saliva. She now has a different eye color, but my favorite is her chocolate brown, the one she had as a mortal. She was so fragile back then and I should have raped her then into not marrying the bloodsucker, but no I did not do that now did I. I waited too long, and this is a punishment, I should have done it sooner. If only.

Now blackness was my surroundings in this room, and my dream was more of a nightmare. My nightmare kept changing, giving enough pain for my heart to combust. There was Bella and I in this dream kissing on top of the mountain the day of the newborn vampire army and how good that felt with her lips pressed against mine.

I am better than you will ever be, she is mine, I remember thinking when I kissed her just to aggravate the bloodsucker. And he did get angry but he did not show it, but it was readable through his eyes. But Bella was unobservant to see who the right person was for her; the person who has known her since she was little. I thought we were as good as siblings, that is how close we were; but too bad she wanted to stay that distance as only siblings .

My heart clenched as I watched her marry the bloodsucker. Could she not see that I was the one for her? I helped her with the depression he put her in, and she practically melted in the palm of my hand, but no Edward had to steal her away from me.

It was as if it were a tease for me, letting me have her for a short period of time but she was still never within my grasp. She will always be afar. The way that little pixie came in and ruined everything that I have tried so hard to build. I wanted her and if the pixie did not come back she would have married me.

I would have made her happy, give her all the pleasure in the world. But no, nothing can go as planned. I actually like the blonde one because she had tried to separate Bella and Edward, for that I envy her for actually separating them, even of it was for a short period of time, it was still time that was used, but wasted in the end.

Just then the dream of Bella and I kissing of the mountain changed into an island of some sort. My dream self walked into the house to find something that have me too much pain too bare.

Bella and and the bloodsucker doing it right on the couch. My dream self growled but my body would not phase, or move an inch. He started kissing down her neck and sucked on her skin, but did not bite. Bella moaned in pleasure at this and arched her back.

That should be me in his position doing wonders with her body. That body was made for me to do wonders. She tangled her fingers in his hair and moaned yet once again with delight. How much I would like to murder him. My heart felt heavy in me as I saw him proceed to kiss her all over.