Chapter 3: Not Going To Kill..Sadly

Hey there! Here you go!

Shattered Chapter 3- Not going to Kill.. Sadly

"Hello Isabella Cullen, what a wonderful surprise." So he feels the need to pronounce my 

whole name, who does he think he is?What planet is he from!

"Mrs. Cullen to you." I snarled. Sure when I was a mortal he had the chance to call me Bella, but times have changed and so have I.

"Why is that?" Jacob leaned against the tree and gazed into my eyes. So he came here to chit chat when I was nearly two seconds away from biting his head off. I mean has he lost his mind, I will not hesitate to rip his unnecessary life limb from limb, muscle from muscle.

"You don't have the right to call me by my first name anymore, now what exactly do you want, you are wearing my patience!" I hissed angrily. I am trying to hunt and here he comes prancing around like he owns the world. Time for him to get a news flash before I flash him out of life. 

"Well I want to ask Renessmee to marry me." He drawled out. I just wanted to murder him and Jasper is not around to even control me, so for him to say that to me is just stupidity on his part. My sharp teeth rested on my bottom lip.

My teeth were bared and this still did not frighten him.

"Over. My. Pile. Of. Ashes. Mutt!" If he thought that I was going to go right away and give him my blessing then he had another thing coming.

"So I take that as a no then?" Well in whose dimension would that be a yes!

"You can take it as a hell no!" What has he lost his mind? I barely feel comfortable with the imprinting and now he is asking for marriage. Did he fall when he was younger of a tree, is that why he is screwed up?

"Okay that's all I need to know, continue on hunting then." He is smirking. I am about two seconds from smacking that smile of his face; no better yet smack his whole head off. I just told him he cannot marry my daughter and he is smiling as if I had said yes, is his head screwed on with the brain at the opposite side?

"Keep away while I'm hunting , because if I kill you I have a reason." I growled as I ran through the woods killing a few animals in my path, but I didn't really feel anything as I fed, all I wanted to feel was happiness for when I end the life of Jacob Black.

The way his blood would drip out of his body and into my sucking teeth, brought a grin to my face. His blood may not taste good, I wouldn't mind at all. All I would care about would taking his soul away, other than that I can take the horrid taste that may fill my mouth as his blood would pool into my mouth.

*********

As I skipped to the house I noticed the stench, that can kill Esme's garden, was back. As I walked into the house all I saw was Edward on the couch.

"Why is the smell here?" I shielded my nose with my hands as it crinkled in disgust.

"Jacob came and took Renesmee with him." Edward turned to face me and smiled without a care in the world. How in the world did he not get murdered and Edward not skin him alive! Did he completely forget about our agreement?

"And I would have thought you would throw a tantrum and remember the agreement when he was around." Since when does Edward like Jacob? Oh that's right, never.

"In his thoughts he was sad, and I felt sympathy for him and so I forgave him. There was no negativity in his thoughts." Edward shrugged his shoulders. Oh look my husband has a loving soft side, so now I have to be happy with the fact that he just let my daughter go with a mutt that should leave this planet Earth.

"He could have blocked those thoughts, did that ever occur to you?" I screeched. There was no way I was letting his kind side take over my daughter's life, she could be in grave danger.

"Darling, he learned his mistakes, he won't do them again." He plead reaching out to take me in his arms as if to restrain me from going to kill Jacob. Even if he had his arms around me, he would not be able to stop the burning desire of killing him, though I did not act as so.

"Fine," he smiled. "For now." I was defeated, I don't like feeling defeated, I like being the victor.

Now I sound like Emmett playing a video game.

"So what do you want to do?" Edward kissed down my neck and did the circuit three times before feeling me take unnecessary breaths.

Edward smirked as I turned around to face him. Letting my lips softly move against his, I felt the worry of everything and even let the defeat flow away from my minds. Pulling back from him, I rested my head on his shoulder while he combed his fingers through my hair.

"You know when you were angry,"

He nodded and I continued.

"You kept me captivated, I saw the care you had and I knew that you would do anything in your power to stop anything bad for happening. I just wanted to say thank you. Thank you for sticking by me and not leaving me again." I finished my little rant and moved my arms around him to give him a hug.

"Bella?" He murmured into my ear.

"Yes?" I moaned as I pulled back to look at his expression.

"I love you."

"As I love you Mr. Cullen." I winked as I pressed my lips to his once more.

He rested my head on his chest, and rubbed my sides to calm me. Desires of him came into my mind, which was far from relaxing. We flew up to his bedroom and we were in the bed with him beside me. I quirked and eyebrow up questioning to why we moved upstairs.

"The others were coming." He stated as he started kissing down my throat. It seems we both had the same desires. We had to enjoy our time together as much as possible, because there are things that may stop us. Our brains may work overtime if Renessmee comes back heartbroken, for that we must enjoy each others company.

"Will we be disturbed?" I moaned with pleasure as he sucked on the spot below my ear. I never did like it when Rosalie and Emmett had their love making in their bedrooms it was awkward seeing them again.

"No, but Emmett is unpredictable, so we may never know." He chuckled into my ear, while I rolled my eyes. Some things never change.

"Well if there is a possibility that we may be interrupted, then should we stop?" My mind said to stop, while my body wanted more of Edward.

I began peeling away his buttons and saw his glorious chest with an exception of the couple of scars.

"Nice eight back." I murmured and I head him chuckle.

He moved my hands above my head and began kissing down my throat. I chucked as a weird image came to mind.

"It seems all you need are some shackles." He chuckled as he tightened his grip on my wrists.

I looked up at his eyes and saw them black with passion. He pinned me on the bed, and took my dress completely off and put it where his shirt lay. I now lay before him in only a bra and pantie set. He began kissing down my abdomen and I felt myself chuckle with delight. The things he could do to my body.

I arched my back as I moaned his name.  I swear Emmett is going to ruin this moment any second now. He rolled off of me, and we gazed into each others eyes.

"Edward and Bella Cullen, come downstairs now! You guys moan so loud I mean seriously!" Emmett shouted.

------------

Thoughts? ;)