Chapter 18: Unbearable Pain

This is only the beginning of the pain Jacob is going through! * evil laugh*

Shattered Chapter 18- Unbearable Pain

Edward's Pov

The sad mistake of a person walks in without a care in the world, oh I will show him something to care about real soon.

We growled at him and he looked confused, well he is about to feel pain in the next few seconds. He tried to make a run for it, but Emmett blocked his escape. Though the real question is how are we going to hold him down, without having him phase; then it was as if Bella and Jasmine read my mind.

" adducam ferrum vincula onto hoc animal, qui nos excruciant crudeliter eius actiones. Mors venit tardius non ieiunium! Passio est key! Ipse putrescet in inferno!" They said and the next thing we know he is held by his arms and legs by steel chains. This is going to be fun.

" We are going to make you bleed until your death, but since you heal fast this may take a while." I grabbed a knife for everyone and handed it to them.

" No one will save you."

Jacob's Pov

Pain is now eating me alive as they tear me open. Though each time they slash my skin open it heals itself. How did they figure out what I did to her!

" Well Jacob, Bella showed us what you did to her." Edward hissed through clenched teeth as he dragged the knife from my shoulder blade to my abdomen. I moaned in pain, and I heard someone chuckle, what sick person would laugh at me?!

" Well Jacob that sick person would be me, and trust me I felt more pain then what your feeling so trust me it is long before it is over." Bella spat.

Since when could she read minds?

" A while ago Jacob." She replied as if I were speaking out loud.

" Be prepared for pain that can never be imaginable." She chuckled darkly.

" corpore dolorem facit animas de corpore, sed quia non passi, satis plene. Doloris fore amicum fieri sicut dolor meus amicus es. Pati donec mortem. Ultimum te videre est sanguine manantis ex si!!" Bella said, and then everything in me felt crushed.

All pain coming all at once. My legs felt as if they were being squeezed for blood. My arms felt as if someone was yanking them out. My body writhed in pain, my heart thudded in my ears loud enough for it to be the sound of a bomb. Right now I am the bomb, and they are going to keep me going tick tock until I rot.

" Renessme, aren't you going to say something." I plead shamelessly.

" Haha nope! YOU HURT ONE YOU HURT US ALL! " She yelled as she stabbed the knife near my heart, and I saw more blood ooze out of me. Each drop of blood made it onto the floor before forming a puddle of blood that you could swim in.