Chapter 24

Killian's POV

Its been awhile 3 years to be exact and after Milah showed up nothing really happened because Milah is to lazy to hurt anyone. What has happened was things got better in the work place. Jasmine felt safe again and now she works as head of the company with my father. I actually was suppose to do it, but I thought she was better suited for it. When Gold finally retired Emma took his job because he felt that with everything she did in just one year of working here made her more then qualified. Snow and David both sadly left us to move to a small town so they could raise a family. Emma and Snow still keep in touch and are still close. Belle and Rumple officially got married last year when Belle became pregnant. Regina and Robin both took over our London operation along with Zelena and my brother Liam. Graham and Neal are both in prison for 5 to 10 years. Mainly because Jasmine and I spoke up about what they did to her. As for me I liked where I am. Sure everyone is either somewhere new or works far away in the building, but I like my place. Oh and Emma and I are still together.

"Hey Killian." Emma says walking into my office.

"Hey beautiful." I say and greet her with a kiss.

"So.. Have you given it any thought?" She asks.

"Yea I have and I think we should go ahead and go for it." I say.

She smiled at me and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"So your really ready for a baby?" She asks.

"Yeah I think I can handle a child." I say.

"I know you can." She says.

"Emma I love you so much and I have to ask... Have you finished planning the wedding yet?" I ask.

"I decided you were right planning is to much work. Lets elope and then start our family." She says.

"If the lady insists." I say and kiss her.

I wasnt afraid to love Emma because I knew she was perfect. We will be married soon and then we will try to start our family. Im glad Emma made me confess my feeling at that Romantic Evening. Cause now I have the best woman in the world and I wouldnt trade my life or Emma for anything.

A/N: Okay guys thats the end of Romantic Evening. Thanks for reading and please go check out my other stories.