Chapter 17

Killian's POV

As I walked into work I saw Emma touching Merlin's arm. I got this bad gut feeling and I knew what it was it was jealousy. Im not gonna let it effect me. I'll just ignore it.

"Umm, Mr.Jones here are your messages for early this morning." Emma says and hands me sticky notes as I pass her.

"Thanks. Umm Miss.Swan I dont mean to be rude, but you need to get to your desk. I have alot of paper work for you to place in the computer." I say.

"I'll be right there. Just give me a moment." She says and goes back to touching and flirting with Merlin.

"So yeah I would love to go get some drinks with you after work." Merlin says to Emma.

"I cant wait." Emma says and followed me.

I walked into my office and watched Emma at her desk. She looked so beautiful and I have messed everything up. I dont want her going out with an other men.

"Miss.Swan a moment please." I say.

"Sure." She says and walked into my office.

"Okay. This is what I want you to do. Type in all these papers into the computer and it must be done by tomorrow morning by 10am." I say and place a huge stack of papers on my desk

"Are you kidding? This is gonna take me all night." She says.

"Well I hope you dont have any plans tonight." I say.

"Okay. This isnt fair. I'll do as much as I can by quitting time and the rest tomorrow. I'll come in early." She says.

"No. I need them all to be saved in the computer where the times are close by so it doesnt look like they were not put in till the last minute." I say.

"Okay. Then whatever I dont finish you can finish it for me. Since your so worried about it." She says.

"But..." I say.

"Im sorry Mr.Jones I cant talk anymore. I have to get as much done as I can be for my work day is over." She says and takes the papers.

As I watched her the rest of the day she was all typing and no stopping and then she left with Merlin when the day was over. When I went to through the computer at what Emma was typing all day and she had finished everything I asked her to do. Now I cant help but think she was in a rush to go out wit Merlin. How does she like me then go out with another man? I just dont get it.

Also if you guys could I have a OnceXReader story and I would love to write more for it but I have no request so please go on there and Request. Thanks.