Chapter 16

Emma's POV

Killian was the one to kiss me first I didnt kiss him first. Though he was the one to be upset about it. I knew it someone like Killian Jones would never love someone like me.

"Ooh.. Good morning Swan." Killian says.

"Dont worry you want have me here any longer. I've decided to stay at Snow's since this is just to weird for you." I say.

"Yeah fine." He says and goes back to his room.

Yeah fine. Before he was fighting for me to stay with him. Why wasnt he fighting for me anymore? I pack what was mine and then I left. I went to Snow's and I havent told her what was wrong.

"Emma Im confused. Like what happened? You said you felt safe with Killian. What went wrong?" She asks.

"He kissed me and then he felt weird about it. He said it was all him and that Im amazing. I dont get him." I say.

"Yeah because Killian has always been that way." David says.

"So he just kisses girls and pushes them away?" Snow asks.

"Yeah pretty much." David says.

I knew what I had to do. I have to talk to someone who knew Killian better then me. I decided to go to where he told me his friend Jasmine was.

"Emma? What are you doing here?" Belle asks.

"I could ask you the same." I say.

"Oh my friend came here after she tried to die. I always come once a week to see her." She says.

"Yeah Killian told me about her. I havent known Killian long and was wondering stuff that I can only assume she could help me with." I say.

"Sure come on." She says.

"Thanks." I say.

When we were let in we sat down and the woman from Killian's photos sat across from us.

"Jasmine how are you?" Belle asks.

"Im fine." Jasmine says looking at me.

"Oh Im Emma." I say.

"I know." Jasmine says.

"How could you know?" I ask.

"Belle can you get me some outside food. I cant stand the mush anymore." Jasmine says.

"Sure thing. I'll be back." Belle says.

Once Belle got up I was about to speak, but Jasmine decided to talk.

"Your way prettier in person." Jasmine tells me.

"Yeah I dont know? How you?" I ask.

"Killian showed me your photo and he talks about you alot." She says.

"He comes here alot?" I ask.

"Everyday except Saturdays." She says.

"Look I came here because..." I start.

"Killian did something that you dont quite understand?" She asks.

"Yeah. He kissed me and then tells me that is wasnt me that its him. Every guy says that when they dont want you." I say.

"Every guy yes, but Killian no. Emma it really is him." She says.

"It is?" I ask.

"Yeah. Killian has never been the one to fall in love over and over again. He falls for just one and is with her for a long time. Then she dumps him and breaks his heart." She tells me.

"What does this have to do with the kiss?" I ask.

"Wherever Killian starts to fall in love with a girl. He pushes her out. Starts to he an asshole. All because he doesnt want to get hurt." She says.

"He is falling in love with me?" I ask.

"Yeah. Actually he has fallen harder for you then any other girl he has ever told me about. Thats why this hurts him so bad. He doesnt want to be hurt, but yet he wants to be with you." She says.

"What do I do?" I ask.

"I love Killian he is like my brother, but what Im about to say is really mean. Your gonna have to make him so jealous and make him very angry that he has no choice, but to admit he loves you. Its the only way he will know your not like the others." She says.

"How do you know Im not like the others?" I ask.

"Because you came to his friend in a mental hospital for advice. Non of the others would have done that. I know that because all the female photos he has shown me of the ladies he loves. Your the only one that doesnt like a two faced bitch." She says.

"Thank you. I dont know how to make him jealous though?" I ask.

"Does Merlin still work in advertising?" She asks.

"Yeah why?" I ask.

"Because Merlin makes Killian nervous he is ranked like second most hottest guy in the office. Flirt with him Killian will get jealous." She says.

"Okay, but he wont just acted on the jealousy I have to make him angry how?" I ask.

"Oh at the annual party. Killian's jealousy will get the better of him and he will want a dance tell him no. Then as much as it pains me flirt with Graham and Neal at the same time. That should do it." She says.

"But the annual party is in 6 months." I say.

"Yeah six months of jealousy building up and with the angry he will snap for all to see." She says.

"Thanks for the advice." I say.

"Your welcome. Ohhh yay Belle as food." Jasmine says.

I left and let her and Belle talk. I walked past Killian's building and saw him on his balcony and he walked back inside. Oh Killian you have no idea whats coming to you. No idea.