Chapter 20

Emma's POV

Tonight is the night I was gonna make Killian jealous, but I decided not to play this game anymore. I not only hurt him, but made turned out to hurt myself. I turned into the girls that Killian had told me about. I was the Emma I used to be and that freaked me out a bit. I was gonna let the night go on as if all I do is work there. I took one look in my mirror and I saw myself and the woman I want to be. I have an even better idea. When I got to the party Killian wanted to dance with me.

"Im sorry Killian after everything that happened I cant." I say to Killian and then get a drink.

Killian's POV

Emma was very mad at me I wanted to take it all back I just didnt know how. After a while I looked around the room and Emma was up at the microphone.

"Everybody shhh the hot babe wants to speak." Neal says.

"First off never call me a hot babe again I dont like you. Second I know I have only known you all for a year and there is one person I owe a huge apology to." Emma says.

"Actually Im the one who owes an apology." Jasmine says walking out.

"Jasmine?" I question.

"Im sorry Killian. I told Emma to flirt with Merlin and then I told her to flirt with Graham and Neal here just so she could watch you freak out, but I was wrong. Can you ever forgive me?" Jasmine asks.

"Sure.. And Emma...." I say.

"I still need to say what I have to say." Emma says.

"Then continue." Jasmine says and walked off the stage.

"The flirting was fake, the dates were fake, the hickeys were just make up. Im sorry I just want to prove that you actually loved me. I was out of hand Killian and I realized that I was hurting you then making you jealous. I didnt mean what I said last week. I only said those things because you were pushing me away. Then when I left I started crying and I know you saw, but it wasnt because of what you said it was because you were right. I was different I didnt like what I become. Killian I am so sorry. Could you ever forgive me?" Emma asks.

Everyone in the room looked at me and all I could see was Emma. I walked up on the stage and took her hand.

"I said what I said out of angry and not at you at myself. I was mad that I pushed you away. When I realized I had feelings for you it scared me because I didnt want to lose you. Because Emma I love you." I say to her.

"I love you too." She says.

I pulled her close to me and kissed her. This wasnt our first kiss, but this time I wasnt gonna push her away.