Chapter 10

Killian's POV

Its been a week since Emma got the rule down and the thought made me nervous. Emma was sitting at her desk and I saw Neal talking with her. I didnt like this at all. Seeing him with Emma gave me a bad feeling in my stomach.

"Miss.Swan a word please." I say.

"Sure." She says and walked into my office.

"Have a seat." I say.

"Am I in trouble?" She asks.

"No, I wanted to ask you about the rule how has it been going?" I ask.

"Why do you ask? I thought you hated that the rule is gone." She says.

"I do. You know what I dont care. I just want you to stay away from Neal. Do you understand me?" I ask.

"Excuse me? You cant tell who to date." She says.

"Oh Emma, Im not telling you who to date. Im telling you who not to date. You can date anyone in the office that you please just not Neal or Graham. They arent the best." I say.

"Okay look is that why you had the rule up so no girl would be hurt by Neal or Graham?" She asks.

"No that was just a bonus. Anyone here you can date just not them." I say.

"Okay. I wasnt planning in dating them anyway, but thanks for the warning." She says.

She got up and went back to work and I just kept an eye on her. Why did I tell her not to date them? I mean they are jerks, but it just slipped out because of the weird feeling in my stomach. I watched her go to the lunch room and I followed afterwards and then I saw Emma with August and it seemed that he asked her out because she smiled and handed him a peace of paper. Now the feeling was even worse. My blood was boiling and I just wanted to punch him in my face. Why do I have this feeling? I punch the table why is this happening? Ugh I just wish I knew what this feeling was.