Chapter 3

Emma's POV

It was a new start for me after all I have been through trying to start my way to becoming a write and or publisher.

"Miss.Swan my office please." Killian says.

"Yes Mr.Jones." I say.

I walked into his office and he handed me a set of binders.

"Take these and put them into the computer. Though before you do that I need you to get me some coffee." He says.

"Yes Sir." I say.

"Run along." He says.

He didnt even look up from his desk he just continued to work. He was really handsome to watch. After I got have half way through the stuff it was time for a lunch break.

"Hey Emma sit with me." Snow says.

I sat down with her and the two sisters Regina and Zelena sat with us.

"Hey Snowy. Hi new girl." Regina says.

"Hi Im Emma." I say.

"Zelena and this is Regina. Its nice to meet you." Zelena says.

"So do you like it here?" Snow asks.

"Yes. Its nice." I say.

"So just so you know we all take this work very seriously, just stay on everyone's good side and everything will be okay." Regina says.

"Well thanks." I say.

"Well bye." Zelena says and they both walked away.

Then Snow turned to me and the she froze when David walked up.

"David.. Hey.. This is... Umm... Umm.." Snow says.

"Im Emma Swan." I say.

"David Nolan, welcome." David says.

"Thank you." I say.

"Well it was nice to meet you. See you later Snow." David says and walked away.

"God he is so cute." Snow says.

"Just see if he feels the same as you." I say.

"I cant do that Emma. The rules." She says.

"Rules are meant to be broken. If you and David like each other and theres a chance you guys could be in love and live happily ever after. Then you have to break the rules." I tell her.

"You really think it could be love?" She asks.

"Maybe. Just go for it." I say.

She got up and then walked towards David and then before she reached him that Rumple Gold looked at her and she turned around. Then she sat back down and placed her head on the table. Im pretty sure that Rumple is bad news not just because Killian said so and because he scared Snow, but because he seemed to give me a dirty look. What did I do?