Chapter 7

Emma's POV

As I sat in Gold's office things started to freak me out. Why was I in here? Is he gonna have Killian fire me? Then he walked back into the office and sat in his chair.

"Miss.Swan, Now you seem like a very smart young lady and I can tell that your the kind of girl who fights for whats right. Am I right about that?" Gold asks.

"Yes Sir thats what kind of person I am. My mother always said fighting for whats right is always important then staying quiet." I say.

"Okay see thats why your in here. I heard you want to make a petition so people can date in the work place all because Snow White cant seem to stop wanting to be with David. Now... I like the idea." He says.

"Wait what?" I ask.

"You heard me its not a bad idea. I think its time that the others can date someone in the work place. Im mean if Killian Jones does it and that person doesnt get in trouble why cant the rest of them." He says.

"Yeah that doesnt seem fair that Killian gets to and no once else." I say.

"Now this is a paper. Have pretty much everyone sign it. Then you shall present it to Brennan Jones when its done." He says.

"Okay. Umm you said you knew why he did it in the first place. Can I know why?" I ask.

"Well he and I liked the same girl. She choose him. We fought, he placed the rule. Then he thought it was stupid so he undid it. Then he reassigned it and I dont know why the second time. So best of luck." He says.

I walked out of his office and bumped into Killian.

"Swan? Did he fire you?" Killian asks.

"No. He liked an idea I had and wants me to go along with it." I say.

"What idea?" He asks.

"To start a petition to have your father remove the no dating in office rule. See here and the papers." I say showing it to him.

"Yeah Im sorry Miss.Swan, but you cant do that." He says taking the papers.

He then just walked away from me and so I followed him and he went to his office and shredded them.

"Why did you do that?" I ask.

"Never question me again. If you do question me or try and start this petition again I will fire you do you understand me?" He asks.

"Yes Sir." I say.

"Now go get me some coffee." He says.

I walked to the kitchen area and made him some coffee. What a jerk! Whats his problem? You know what I dont care what he says now that he doesnt want this Im gonna have to do it. Im sorry Mr.Jones but you dont scare me and Im doing this because its not fair to everyone else. He can fire me if he wants to, but Im doing this for all those who might have their true loves in this office building.