Chapter 8

Killian's POV

Over the next few weeks things seemed to change. Everyone seemed quiet around me and no one wanted to speak to me.

"Killian my son we have a problem." My father says walking into my office with Liam.

"Whats wrong?" I ask.

"Your assistant Emma Swan. She had gotten everyone on this floor and the other floors of the business to sign a paper." Liam says.

"And Gold was the first to sign. It would seem my old pal is wanting to allow her to revoke the rule." My father says.

"But you cant do that. You know you cant." I say.

"Killian, Emma has requested to speak to me today at 1pm to prove why she believes her idea is worth fighting for. If she has the right intentions I will have no choice, but to allow it." He tells me.

"But father you know why I had you reinstate it. You..." I start.

"If you want it to stay then you will have to convenes Emma otherwise." He says and walked out.

"Im sorry brother, but I sign the paper. I think the rule is stupid. Though I dont know why you had it reinstated. If you tell me I could back out and others would follow." Liam says.

"Go away Liam. I handle this myself." I say.

"You only have 3hours." He says and walked out.

I watched Emma at her desk going over she was reading note cards. I saw Snow talking with Emma as were others and they all seemed to be from what I could hear they believe Emma would win.

"Miss.Swan, Come here." I say.

Everyone scattered and she walked into my office and sat in the chair.

"Look..." She starts.

"Dont talk. I told you that I didnt want you to do this and here you are about to go for it. Now if you want to stay working for me then you will call off your meeting." I say.

"This isnt about you. Its about them. These people who spend time with others here. Some feel like there is a real connection and they want to know if its love, but because of this rule they cant. Look you may like this rule to stay in tact so you can tell whatever office whore you want that day that they can break the rules and it will be fine. I dont think its fair that these people have to gain feelings for someone and never know if its real. So fire me if you want it wont change what Im gonna do." She says to me.

"So you think I want this to stay in tact so I can whoah my woman works? You dont know what this will do it will bring the company down." I say.

"See I dont believe that. I believe that your just a pig that wants a rule in tact so he can fuck whoever he wants and it would be fun because breaking the rule turns you on. Well Im fighting this today and after I win. You can fire me, but if you reinstate it everyone will hate you. Good day Mr.Jones." She says and walked out.

Whoah I have never been more attracted to a woman in my life. She's got some real fire. No Killian stop it that rule will not come down. I then looked over at Emma at her desk and she just looked at me in a very pissed off way. God she is so.... No! Bad Killian! You dont like her. Okay maybe alittle bit, but.... No! What is happening to me? Why is she the only thing I think about? I dont understand it.