Chapter 21

Emma's POV

Killian had told me he loves me and thats all I wanted to hear because I too love him. I couldnt lie to him and hurt him anymore because it was crushing me.

"Excuse me I dont mean to interrupt, but could you two not do that in front of us all." Belle says.

"Right sorry." I say.

Killian and I were lost in the moment and we had for got we were on stage in front of everyone.

"So love, would you like to dance?" Killian asks me.

"Yeah I would." I say.

He lead me to the dance floor and held me close to him.

"So you went to visit Jasmine?" He asks.

"Im sorry she was the only person I could think of that would be able to tell me why you pushed me away." I say.

"Im sorry I pushed you away when I realized I loved you I got scared that you leave me when someone better came along." He says.

"To be honest I dont think there is anyone better then you." I say.

"Yeah your right about that. Look Im gonna spend the rest of my life trying to make up for pushing you away." He says.

"You already did make it up to me." I say.

"How?" He asks.

"By telling me you love me. Thats all I wanted." I say.

He spun me around and dipped me and kissed me again. We were once again caught up in the moment when someone screamed.

"Thats Jasmine." Killian says and pulled me outside.

When we got there Neal and Graham cornered her and she couldnt escape.

"Killian cant save you this time." Neal says.

"I would be to sure about that." Killian says.

He left go of my hand and walked over towards Neal and Graham.

"You think your so tough Jones, but lets see if you can withstand a bullet." Graham says holding up a gun.

"What your gonna shoot me? Geez such a lame thing to do. If you hate me you should want to actually beat me. Idiot." Killian says.

"Who said it was for you." Neal says and Graham turns the gun at Jasmine.

"Dont! Please... No one believes what I say anyway. So dont kill me." Jasmine says.

"I guess she is right no one would believe her, no one would even believe you Jones. Ohh but the sweet girl over there now they would believe her." Neal says.

"Dont you dare touch her." Killian says and blocks me.

"Fine first will kill you and then your little slut and then your friend." Graham says.

"No." I say.

I had gotten in front of Killian when Graham fired the shot. I saw a glimpse of Killian's face and heard him screaming my name and then everything went dark.