20. That girl

I felt so exposed after yesterday. I had told the hosts about my insecurities and I was scared. I had never trusted anyone with this information. Opening up was new to me. In the morning the boys drove me home. I was really happy to be home, I cuddled with Neko on the couch and watched a movie. I was getting so bored, there was nothing really to do. I decided to work, I called the cafe and let them know that I was coming in, giving the other girl the day off.

I walked up to the cafe and saw my worst nightmare. It was Hana, she sat at the table in the corner, crying. I felt kind of bad for her, maybe something was going on in her life that made her the b**** that she was. She was on the phone, spluttering and mumbling, something was defiantly going down. "But why? Please no..", she cried into the phone. I waited behind the counter and sighed. I could hear her conversation. "I-I don't understand, why are you doing this?". I felt a pain in my stomach, guilt? I didn't know. Hana then put down the phone and walked over to the cash register. "Hi can I have the chocolate cake?", she asked, not even looking up at you. "Sure". She handed you the money and returned to her seat, in silence. I brought the cake and a couple of extra napkins, then sat down in the seat next to her. She hugged her knees close to her chest, silently whimpering. "Hey are you OK", you asked. She looked up at you and sighed. "What do you want?". You gave her a confused look. "I wanted to know if your OK". She stayed silent, turning her head away from me. "Look I know that you are angry at me, but you kind of deserved it". She looked up with an angry expression. "You wouldn't understand, your perfect, unlike me...", she trailed off. "Hana I'm not perfect and you shouldn't put yourself down like that". She nodded and sighed again. "I wouldn't be if it wasn't true, everyone around me hates my guts". "Why do you think that is?". "I don't know", she started to cry again. You pulled your chair closer and gave her a hug. "W-why are you being nice to me after everything I did to you?", she sobbed. I smiled over her shoulder and pat her back. "Hana I wish that we never met like this, I would've wanted to be your friend, but you were so mean to me. I had never had friends before and when you treated me like dirt, I felt like I never would", you started to cry. "I'm so sorry (Y/n)", she cried. "I'm sorry I hurt you Hana, I'm such a hot-head", you laughed between sobs. You left her and started making drinks. A hot chocolate for you and Hana. You brought them over and sat next to her and you both chatted. "I'm so jealous of you (Y/n), you have all of these amazing friends, which are the host club might I add". You giggled and wiped the tears off your cheek with a napkin. "Yeah couldn't live with out those idiots", you joked. The two of you laughed, every so often someone would come in so you served them. But you always came back over to her, to provide comfort. Hana's boyfriend had just broken up with her and her parents were giving her a hard time about her grades. You offered to help her study and also give her cooking lessons, because she said she wanted to become a chef. Her ambition made you smile, you had just met a completely different girl. Hana was so insecure about herself she hid it behind her tough guy act. You had wished you were more like that, able to control your emotions, but your giant hot head would always explode in a volcano of violence. She forgave you for beating her up those two time, which made you smile. She said her brother had a a massive crush on you but you couldn't help but laugh. Yuma was so cute, but you were gonna friend zone him, you had somebody else in mind.

The host club had all come into town to visit you at work and were surprised by a laughing pair of girls. Hana and (Y/n) smiled and sipped at their drinks, chatting away. They all saw their puffy eyes, they must've been crying fairly recently. Tamaki walked into the shop followed by the others and they all sat around the table with (Y/n) and Hana. They all laughed together. Hana hadn't stopped smiling at all, she felt so happy that she finally had found people who she could call friends. Her old friends were all jerks, doing what ever it took to push people to their limit. Hana was done with the bully act and decided it would be best if she hung out with (Y/n) and the host club. Hana tucked a long red piece of hair behind her ear and blushed. Someone else had come into the cafe. It was Kasanoda. (Y/n) noticed Hana's sudden change in mood and gave her a sly smile. "Oh hey, looks like you too made up, are you two OK it looks like you have been crying", he said. The girls both giggled. "Well yeah, my boyfriend just broke up with me and (Y/n) gave me a shoulder to cry on", Hana replied happily. "Wow your boyfriend broke up with you, I-I'm sorry about that", He replied, blushing. (Y/n) saw the sparks between them, she had a plan and she couldn't wait...

Haha I did it, another chapter. Please silent readers give me suggestions! I would update this one more often but I'm running out of ideas. So basically the more ideas I'm given the longer this story will continue, so please do comment. I defiantly know what the next chapter is going to be about, which is good. Please vote and follow me. Thank ya XD