16. Tamaki the hopeless romantic

Your POV

I awoke with a strong pair of arms wrapped around me. It felt so warm and then I saw Sakura. She was staring down at you. "All of your friends stayed over", she said. I tried to get up but the arms pulled me closer. I turned and saw Mori laying asleep next to me, his arms wrapped firmly around my waist. I struggled again but he just pulled me closer to him. Now my back was right up against his chest. Sakura suddenly ran out of the room. "Sakura", I whispered. Then she reappeared with the rest of the host club behind her. Haruhi giggled when she saw you struggling from Mori's grip. 'Help me' you mouthed. She came over and whispered in my ear. Oh no I wouldn't do that. I shook me head and she gave me a reassuring smile. She had said 'Kiss him on he cheek'. I sighed and tried to turn myself around. Mori pulled me tighter, his chest against mine. I leaned up and gently kissed him on the cheek. His face turned bright red and his eyes fluttered open. Huni had to hold Kaoru and Tamaki back . Mori let go of you and sat up, rubbing his eyes. "I'm sorry", he whispered. You gave him a big smile and hugged him.

You all had breakfast at your house and they all left. All except Tamaki, he hung around for a little bit after the others. "Hey (Y/n) I was wondering if you maybe wanted to hang out today", he said while rubbing the back of his neck. You smiled but before you could answer, Sakura did it for you. "Yes please!", she yelled while clutching onto his arm. I sighed and nodded. Tamaki seemed like a real ass hole of a guy but maybe it won't be so bad. Tamaki called a car and it picked all three of you up.

Ten minutes later we arrived at a fancy tea house. Sakura was wearing her yellow dress again and I managed to clean the blood off my blue one so I wore it. Tamaki got us a table and we all sat around it. It was usually a table for two but they added another chair, I sat opposite Tamaki and Sakura sat beside us. He ordered several different platters of cakes, sweets and sandwiches. I got talking to him while we were there and he seemed like a really nice guy, just a little fragile. He was such a gentleman as well, pouring my tea and opening the door for me as we left. Out side of the tea house was a beautiful garden. There were so many different flowers and there were so many different colors and variations. I smiled as butterflies flew past me, one even landed on my noses causing me to sneeze. Sakura was running around playing near a carved stone fountain.

Tamaki's POV

 I saw her admire the flowers and her adorable sneeze when a butterfly landed on her nose. She was the definition of beauty, way out of my league. Being part of the host club sometimes made girls boring, they all said the same thing, they all did the same thing. They would jump off a cliff for you to love them back, but with (Y/n) it was different. If I were to jump off of a cliff, she would jump after me. She cares dearly about us hosts and we do about her. I knew that she would one day fall for one of us hosts but the question was who? I saw a beautiful bush growing along side a wall. It bared cute blue flowers, that reminded me of her. Her hair swayed in the gentle breeze and a large smile spread across her face as she inhaled the sweet air. I picked one of the blue flowers and walked over to her. I stood next to her and then faced her. I tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear and then placed the flower there too. A blush spread across her cheeks. Did she like this attention? She had told us that as her old school she hadn't had any friends and people had treated her poorly. If only they had seen her beneath her glasses, behind the book that her nose was constantly stuck in. Behind the wall that she had constantly put up. Mori was closer to her than any of us. Even though he didn't talk that much, when he was with her I noticed her was more confident, more talkative. Always smiling, showing emotion. When she kissed him this morning I was filled with rage. But then I remembered, the chance of (Y/n) actually liking me wasn't that high. To her I was just a pain in the neck, a burden.

Your POV

You smiled as you remembered Tamaki tuck the flower behind your ear. It mad you feel so warm inside. It started to get late so you got Tamaki to call a car for you and Sakura. Before leaving I gave Tamaki a big hug and a smile. He lightly blushed and waved as we said goodbye. He was a nice guy, I would really like to get to know him better.