25. But I don't want to!

Neko lay next to you, his tongue sticking slightly out of his mouth. You were so happy to have him back, but something did puzzle you. Kyoya didn't seem like the kind of guy who did stuff from the kindness of his heart. When you first met him you were convinced he didn't have one, he was just so emotionless and dead. Did you have something that he wanted? If so, what? You sighed and gently hugged Neko, it was Friday and you had school. But you didn't want to go, you wanted to stay home with Neko. "Don't worry buddy, I'm not going anywhere today", you giggle. You fall back asleep, only to be woken up by the hosts. "Come on (Y/n) we have school, lets go!", Tamaki instructs. You sigh and nuzzle into your pillow. "(Y/n) we have to go to school come on". "No", you whisper. "I think (Y/n) just wants to stay home with Neko today, lets just leave her", Kyoya says. Tamaki folds his arms and furiously shakes his head. "No Kyoya, (Y/n) needs to come to school today". They all turn their heads when they hear a small click. You had handcuffed yourself to the bed. "(Y/n) give me the key", Tamaki says holding out his hand. "Go and get it", you say tucking the key in your bra. "(Y/n) wants to sleep", Huni says. He gets up on to the bed and lays next to you, pulling blanket over himself. Usu-chan laying in between the two of you. "No Huni you can't go to sleep", Tamaki says. Trying to pull the blanket off of you. The twins pull the blonde back, fear in their eyes. "Boss you can't do that, Huni is asleep", they whisper yell. Tamaki swallows hard and looks down at the bed. "W-well maybe we will just.. uh well", he stuttered, tripping over his words. "Lets just go to school and come see them after", Haruhi says, walking out of the room. The others nod and follow her out. Tamaki glares at the sleeping pair, shaking his head. "Stubborn", he mutters.

After school the host come back to see you and Huni. Tamaki looks at the bed and frowns, neither of you have moved. You are still in the bed, Huni using your chest as a pillow. Veins pop out of the boys foreheads and they growl. "Hey guys just leave them", Haruhi says trying to intervene. The boys completely ignore her. "Come on you two get up!", Tamaki orders. You stir in your sleep and wrap your arm around Huni. He blushes in his sleep. Tamaki grabs your hand and pulls at you. "Come on (Y/n) get up". "But I don't want to", you mumble. "No get up right now!". "Can't you just go and grow some mushrooms or something". Tamaki stops and heads over to the corner to grow mushrooms. "Come on boss, lets just leave them", the twins suggest. Tamaki stands in a determined pose, gently brushing the mushrooms from his hair. "No we will continue to pester the two until they wake up, as a protest we will handcuff ourselves to the bed!", He announces. "Tamaki that doesn't sound like a good idea", Mori says, gently shaking his head. "Well then um.. we will... uh you see I... um". "Tamaki can we go and do something else this is so boring", Haruhi complains. "Not now Haruhi, Daddy is thinking", he says resting his chin in his palm.

It has been twenty minutes and still Tamaki hasn't come up with a plan. "Ugh I'm leaving", sighs Haruhi. "No I have it, I have an idea!". Haruhi stops and looks back at the blonde. "First we will bake a cake, this will get Huni out of bed and then we get Haruhi to get the key, unlock the handcuffs then we can force her up", Tamaki yells excitedly. "Hey why do I have to get the key?", Haruhi growls. "Well your a girl and we don't want to... you know". Haruhi sighs and sits on the bed. "Alright men, operation wake up the idiots has begun, get to your stations", he ordered. "Yes sir". The hosts make their way into the kitchen and begin baking.

A couple of hours later they are done. Several different cakes are layed out on the table, all baked and decorated by the hosts. "Haruhi its time for you to get the key!". No response. "Haruhi?". "Haruhi!". Tamaki came into the room to see Haruhi sleeping on the bed on the other side of (Y/n). The blankets pulled up to their chins, chests slowly rising and falling. "Ugh what is wrong with you people", Tamaki sighs. The rest of the hosts enter the room and sigh, sitting down on the floor. Then they heard something, quiet and high pitched. A giggle? Correct a giggle. The hosts looked over at the bed and headbutted the floor when they saw that all three of you were laughing. "Whats so funny?", Tamaki asks. You sit up with the other two. You turn around and take the handcuff off, not needing the key at all. "Well we weren't asleep all day, we just went back to bed when we heard you come in", you giggle. "I think that was a great prank (Y/n)-chan", Huni says, sweetly smiling at you. "Well couldn't have done it without you". "W-why did you do this?", Tamaki asks, refusing to look at you. "I dunno just wanted to mess with ya", you winked. "Thanks for making the cakes you guy, you make my job a lot easier", you smirk. "What what, you planned that!". "Yup". "You truly are evil". "I sure am!".

Wow we made it to 1k so proud, proud parent. I love writing this story but I can't really think of anything I want to write about at the moment so please send me requests. I am up for anything really, just let me know what you want or if you want to hang out with a certain host more often. Please vote and follow me for more. Thank ya XD