34. Movie night!

Recap

Y- Yana U- You

Y- Hello?
U- Hey Yana its (Y/n)
Y- What's up?
U- I was wondering if you wanted to come over and hang out
Y- Will be just us?
U- Nah the hosts are here too
Y- Um ok I'll come over
U- OK my address is (Random address) see you soon
Y- K bye

I hung up and rolled over on the mattress. "Who was that?", Shi asks. "Oh just a friend", I giggle. I know that this might be evil of me but I don't care. They are just going to have to enjoy each others company whether they like it or not.

The present

I decided to clean the kitchen while I waited for Yana. I hadn't told Shi that she was coming, all that he knew was that I invited a friend. I was putting away the dishes when I heard someone knock on the door. I smirk and look over at the living room door. "Hey Shi can you get the door?", you call. Shi walks out of the living room and over to the door. He opens it and his entire face turns red. "H-hey Yana", he stutters. Yana sends him a sweet smile. "Oh hey Shi", she says. I walked behind Shi and sent Yana a wink. Her cheeks heat up. "Its so nice of you to come", I say pushing past Shi and hugging Yana. "Tonight is going to be very fun", I snickered, only loud enough for her to hear. I pulled away and dragged her inside. "Come in and hang out, we are about to watch a movie". I sit down on the mattress and Yana sat next to me. The Shi came in and blushed when he saw that the only available seat was next to Yana. I sent him a smirk which he replied to with a glare.

"Ok what type of movie do we want to watch?", I ask. "Lets watch a horror!", Hikaru and Kaoru say. "Ok horror... any other ideas?". "How about a romance?", Tamaki suggests. "Boring", Shi and I say at the same time. We look at each other and then crack up laughing.

"Since you guys have lame ideas lets go with a horror", I say putting one on. We sat through the movie, huddled together with the lights off. Every time something jumped out we would all jump and Tamaki would scream like a distressed woman. Half way through the movie I got up and started making dinner. It was only five o'clock so it would be ready in about an hour. I decided to make (food) for everyone but since I was cooking for a big group it might take a bit longer then I thought it would. Right now I was preparing the food and looked up as someone came over to me. Kyoya stood beside me, looking down at what I was doing. "Can I help you with anything, Kyoya?", you ask. "Yes I was wondering if you needed any help cooking". At first I was surprised by he request, I never expected Kyoya to be the type of person to do something out of the kindness of his heart. "You can watch the movie if you want", I say. He sighs and adjusts his glasses. "I asked you if there was was anything you wanted help with, not what you would prefer me to do". I giggled and nodded my head. "Well if your heart is set on helping then could you please cut up these", you say, handing him (food). He nods and picks up a knife, carefully slicing it.

Once everything was done and cooked I called the others to the table. The movie had just finished as we finished which was great timing. "Wow (Y/n)-chan you are such a good cook!", Huni exclaims. My cheeks heat up and I giggle. "Thank you". It only took ten minutes and we were all finished. I rinsed all the dishes and began washing them. "You don't have to do them, I will", a voice says. I turn and see Mori standing beside me. I shake my head and give him a happy smile. "Its fine Mori, after all you are all my guests,  you don't have to do the dishes". He smiles and pats my head. "You can do them if you want but I am helping". I smile and playfully roll my eyes. "Ok whatever you say". He quietly chuckled and watched as I filled the sink up with water. I put the dish washing liquid in but accidentally used to much. The sink was overflowed with bubbles, I shivered when I felt something cold my head. I could a large scoop of bubbles was on top of my head in the reflection of the tap. I jokingly pouted up at Mori. I grabbed a hand full of bubbles and tried to reach Mori's head but he was too tall. He bent forward a bit so I would reach and I covered his dark brown hair in bubbles. I giggled, but stopped when I felt Mori's hand on my face. He was putting bubbles there and I couldn't help but blush. Lucky the bubbles were in the way or he would've seen. I looked at my reflection and cracked up laughing. You couldn't even see my hair because of the bubbles and I also had a majestic beard and mustache. Mori lent forward and I began applying bubbles to his face.

In the living room the hosts, Shi and Yana could hear lots of giggling coming from the kitchen. And being the curious people they are, they decided to check it out. They walked into the kitchen and saw you and Mori standing behind the sink, doing the dishes together. Both of your heads and faces were completely covered in bubbles. "Good evening", you said in unison, putting on very deep voices. A few seconds later you both cracked up laughing. You clutched onto Mori's arm to stop yourself from collapsing to the floor and the others weren't too happy about it. Except Haruhi, Huni and Yana, those three were laughing at how ridiculous you two looked. Once you had finished laughing the others returned to the living room and you and Mori did the rest of the dishes.

When you were both finished cleaning up you both lay down on you stomachs on the mattress. Huni jumped off the couch and snuggled in between the two of you. You watched one last movie which was an action. You would laugh at the unnecessary violence and awesome stunts like cars and buildings blowing up. During the movie I looked back at Yana and Shi, Yana had fallen asleep with her head on his shoulder. Even though it was dark I could see Shi's blush. I winked back at him and he scowled, gritting his teeth. The movie finished and you stood up and stretched. "We should all hang out at Haru-chan's house one day!", Huni exclaims. Haruhi sweatdrops, clearly not wanted that. But the host club was very persistent and usually got what they wanted. Ten minutes later everyone except Yana had left. "What should we do?!", Shi whisper yells, looking down at the girl who is asleep on him. I giggle and tap my chin. "How about I get you a blanket and pillow and you can sleep out here with Yana?", I suggest. His eyes widen and his cheeks flare. "No way!". I bring a single finger to my lips. "Be quiet, she might wake up", I warn. He eyes the sleeping girl and sighs. I run to a cupboard and pull out a blanket and pillow. After making sure he is comfortable I send him a playful wink and then disappear into my room. Waiting for sleep's sweet embrace.

Sorry I haven't updated this story in a while. I had written half this chapter and hadn't had the chance to finish but here it is. I also thinking of ending this story soon unless I come up with more ideas for it. I have a plan for a new story which will be Mori x reader and I hope I will start it soon. The song is an intro for an anime called Yuri!!! on ice, tbh it is awesome I would recommend. Just in case you didn't know, it is about figure skating. Please suggest anything you want to do with the hosts. Vote and follow me for more. Thank ya XD