Surprise ending: 1

At first he seemed familiar but as he got closer I realized I didn't know him. He walked past me and out of the park. I took a deep breath and sighed, no one was coming. Suddenly I was restrained. An arm wrapped securely around my waist and one of their hands covered my mouth. I tried to scream but it was muffled by the hand. I struggled but he was stronger than me, a lot stronger. I started to panic as I felt his breath on the back of my neck. He moved his face next to my ear and let out a dark chuckle. "Its nice to see you again, my dear". My eyes widened in fear, I knew exactly who it was. He pushed my hair out of the way and trailed his chapped lips across my neck. My entire body tensed uncomfortably. "This time no will be able to disturb us and then we can be together, would you like that?", he asks. You shake you head, tears beginning to sting your eyes. "Aw don't be like that, I fell in love with you a long time ago, its only a matter of time before you fall in love with me". A van pulls up next to the park and the Jester drags me over to it. A very fat man gets out and pulls out a rag and a bottle of liquid. He tips the liquid onto the rag and then hands it to the Jester. "You're just gonna have a little sleep but when you wake up we'll have lots of fun". You struggle again but its too late, the rag covers your mouth and nose and before you can even think, you black out.