Ending 5: Haruhi

They had short brown hair and were the same height as you. You looked into their chocolate brown eyes and felt as though you were drowning. It was someone you weren't expecting at all. Haruhi Fujioka. My cheeks heat up as I watch her approach me, a smile present on her lips. "I didn't expect it to be you, I didn't even know you liked girls", you say, refusing to look up. Haruhi giggles and nods. "I didn't know either, until I met you that is". You look up and notice she is giving you a closed eyed smile, her cheeks are tinted pink just like yours are. "I understand if you don't like girls or just me", she says nervously. "No I uh, I like you too", you say. Her eyes widen. "Y-you like me back?". I nod and giggle. She suddenly tackles me to the ground in a hug. Without realizing it she was snuggling into my chest which caused me to gasp. Her eyes widen as she realizes what she's done. "I'm so sorry", she apologizes. She tries to stand up but ends up falling on top of me again, this time our faces are inches apart. She just stays there, unmoving, so I decided to make the first move. I reach up and caress her cheek then lean up to meet her lips. As soon as our lips touch she melts into the kiss. We eventually pull away, gasping for breath. "I love you", she pants. I giggle. "I love you too".

The next day I got my car to drop me off at Haruhi's house and we caught the bus from there. It was quite a nice ride, I hadn't been on the bus since I was a child. When we reached school Haruhi grabbed my hand, intertwining our fingers. I looked over at her and noticed her blush, I blushed too. We walked through the school with all eyes on us, I was surprised that I wasn't attacked by fan girls. Instead they squealed and chanted a ship name they made for us. We finally reached the host club, surprising the hosts inside. "Hello my beautiful daughters!", Tamaki exclaims. He looks down at our connected hand and tackles us into a hug. "Aw my daughter's are best friends and they are holding hands", he coos. We sweat drop and thank Mori as he pulls the over excited blonde off us. "W-we aren't best friends", Haruhi stuttered. I nod. "Then why are you holding hands?", Hikaru asks. Haruhi looks at me and I give her a reassuring smile. "Haruhi and I are dating". There was a moment of silence before they all started to freak out. "What? I didn't know you both liked girls?! Why didn't I know this!?", Tamaki cries. We ignore his cries and mushroom growing and tell the others about yesterday. They were really accepting of us and gave us their full support.

A couple years later you both finished Ouran and started going to the same university. You both moved out of your parents house and moved into an apartment together. Even though your family had money the two of you worked hard for what you have. Once you both had your dream jobs you decided to get married and did so. A year after that you both wanted a child and got a sperm donor, impregnating both of you. 9 months later you gave birth to a baby boy named (S/n) and Haruhi gave birth to a girl who you named (D/n).

The end.