9. Mori wants to hang out?

I woke up in the morning to the sound of my alarm. I got up and smiled remembering the previous day. All of us hosts hanging out and having fun at the water park. You stripped and hopped in the shower.

On the way to school you felt kind of nervous, you weren't sure why but you could feel it. Like shivers down your spine, you fidgeted in your seat. The car suddenly stopped and you jumped out clutching your stomach. What was wrong with you today, you straightened up and headed for class. You walked past Mori and said hi but he completely ignored you. What why?! Was there something on my face? Was there something wrong with me? The questions flooded into your head. Then you saw Yana coming over towards you. "Hi (y/n) are you ok?", she asked. You sighed and shook your head. "I feel really strange today and Mori completely ignored me when I saw him". She pet you on the head and helped you up. Then you walked to class together. Your teacher made you work in a group so you decided to go with Haruhi, Hikaru, Kaoru and you also brought Yana. The five of you worked together, it was mainly just the three of you girls but you and Haruhi forced the twins to participate.

Time skip- end of day
The host club was really busy today and you barely got to talk to any of the other hosts, they were all surrounded by girls and you had heaps of boys requesting you. You just acted natural, sipping tea and eating cake. You occasional looked over at Mori, he seemed unsettled about something. You caught his eye once or twice but both times he quickly looked away. It confused you, but you ignored it, focussing all of your attention on the boys. They were so funny, it was more like talking to friends than actual work.

At the end when all of you were cleaning up. Mori approached you. "H-hey (y/n) can I ask you something?", he asked. You smiled up at him. "Sure thing!". Mori moved around a lot before he spoke and you noticed he was really tense and sweating a lot. Was Mori-senpai nervous about something? "Do you wanna hang out tonight?", he asked  wiping the sweat from his forehead. You hesitated but smiled. "Yeah sounds like fun", you said before saying good bye.

As you walked home you wondered what Mori wanted to do. He was usually really quiet and he was always with Huni. Was Huni coming? You shrugged it off and continued to walk. It was 6 pm when Mori messaged you.
Mori: hey I will pick you up from yours at 7:30 if that's ok
You: sure thing, what should I wear?
Mori: something casual see you there
You: bye :)
You were playing a video game with Neko sitting comfortably in your lap, loudly purring. You lifted him up and went to go get changed. You put on a long dark grey hoodie and your favourite jeans with your dark blue chucks (converses). You looked at yourself in the mirror and smiled. You looked casual but really cute. You lay down on your stomach and continued to play your video game.
An hour and a half later you heard the door bell. You ran over to get it. There outside your house was Mori, he wore a cute button up shirt with a leather jacket over top and a pair of black jeans. He looked pretty cool, you smiled and he lead you to the limo. You sat next to him and talked. This was the first time you had had a proper conversation with Mori because he was always so quiet. But you liked it, the way he looked at you when he spoke, his tone of voice, he sounded so soft and sweet. The limo stopped and we both got out, I looked around to see what it was that we were doing. He held my arm as we crossed the road and pulled me into a small ice cream parlour. It was beautiful, the walls were painted with pastel colours and they made you smile. We walked up to the counter and to order. There were so many different ice creams to choose from. I decided to get a (flavour) sundae with (flavour) sauce. Mori payed and we sat down at a small table across from each other. We started to talk but I shut up as soon as I saw the ice cream. IT WAS HUGE, and topped with rainbow sprinkles. From there we stopped talking, we were to busy eating to chat. You had finished yours five minutes after Mori and had no idea how you did it. It was ginormous and you had just devoured it all just under an hour. Mori smiled at you and handed you a napkin. You looked across at the mirror on the wall and saw that your face was completely covered in ice cream. Mori and I laughed, then we left. I followed him for 15 minutes until we were in a beautiful park. There were lights all over the trees and the ground was covered in flowers. Mori lead you over to a wooden bench and you both sat down.

Mori POV
I starred down at her. She was so beautiful, I watched as she pushed a lock of her hair behind her ear. She had such a pretty smile, it mad you feel bubbly on the inside. She made you feel different, with other people you didn't really talk as much but she was different. You could easily speak to her. Share your inner most thoughts and feelings, or even they way you felt about her. But you couldn't she was elegant flower in a field, standing out among the rest and I was just one of the others. Hidden behind, in the darkness, alone. I was lucky to have Huni, he made you happy. But (y/n) she made you feel more. The Lantern of your heart had just been lit. She was the fire that burned with in you, the light of your life.

Your POV
You noticed that Mori had been starring at you for a while now. "Senpai are you alright?", you asked. He nodded and smiled. You spoke for another hour but it was getting late, so Mori called a car. 10 minutes later the car showed up and drove you home. Before you hopped out of the car you gave Mori a hug. "See you tomorrow Mori", you said with a smile on your face and a blush in your cheeks. You ran up to the house and got inside. Changed into your pyjamas and headed to bed. It was late and you had school the next day. You yawned and stretched before falling asleep with Neko sleeping soundly on the pillow next to your head.

The New Girl (OHSHC x reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें