35. Are you sane?

Shi walked up to your bedroom door and gently knocked. He pushed the door open and saw that you were still asleep. He closed the door and retreated to the kitchen to make breakfast. Neko sat on the kitchen counter, meowing at the boy. "Sorry buddy, you can't sit up there", he says, placing the (f/c) cat and placing him on the ground. He meowed again and rubbed against Shi's legs. "Are you hungry?", he asks. Neko meows in response. Shi walks over to Neko's bowl and raises an eyebrow when he sees its full. "You have food... what else could you want?". Neko walks over to the door and sits beside it. He looks up at Shi and then at the door. "You wanna go outside?". Neko gently pawed the door, still looking at Shi. "Ok then". Shi opens the door and Neko runs out and into the garden.

Shi became curious and decided to follow him. The garden was pretty big, full of flowers, trees and decorative ornaments. "Neko? Neko where are you?", he calls. He ducks under a tree and then smiles when he sees a familiar (f/c) tail. Shi walks around a bed of flowers and over to the hedge at the very back of the garden. He watched as Neko walked along the hedge and disappeared into a bush. Shi raised an eyebrow and got down on his hands and knees, making his way over to the bush. He pushed the bush out of the way and gasped at the sight front of him. 

Your POV

I stretched and yawned. I looked over at my clock and smiled, I had slept in till ten and no one had woken me up. Shi was a morning person so he usually forced me up but I guess not today. I stood up and walked over to my wardrobe and got changed. Then I walked out into the living room. "Shi?", I call. I was surprised when I got no response. Shi would've told me if he went out and who would he even hang out with. He hadn't made any friends yet... or had he? I have no idea. I opened the back door and gasped when I saw Shi. Down by his feet was Neko and in Shi's arms was another cat the same size as Neko and five kittens. "Oh my god where did you get those?!", you squeal. "These are Neko and this other cats", he says. I nod and open the door for him to come inside. I place a towel and blanket on the couch and let Shi put the cats down. "What are we gonna do with them?", he asks. My face is in a constant smile as I look down at the little kitties. "We should keep them". "All of them?". "Yes all of them, welcome to the family kitties", you coo. Shi raises an eyebrow. "Are you sane? We can't look after seven cats!". "Stop being so negative, of course we can look after seven cats". "You're crazy, it will seven cats and then in the next few weeks we'll have thirty". "As much as I would like thirty cats I can't have that many, I am sane you know". "I doubt that", Shi whispers. "I heard that". He holds his hands up defensively. 

After twenty minutes watching, petting and cooing at the kitties we hear a knock at the door. I get up ad get it. And guess who decided to show up... The one and only host club. I sigh and look up at them (A/n: Because Author-chan is short, you will be short too so deal with it). "Ugh why are you here?", you complain. "We want to hang out with you", Tamaki says. "But you came over yesterday". "We're bored", Kaoru adds. "Ugh fine but don't hurt my kitties". You walked back into your house and let them follow. You then sat next to the couch and pet one of the kitties on the head. "Aw they're so cute", Huni giggles. "Yeah of course they are, Neko is a proud daddy". Neko meows happily and climbs onto my shoulder, even though he is too big. 

"Are you going to give the kittens away?", Hikaru asks. I shake my head. "I'm going to let Neko keep his babies this time but I'm going to need to get him and his wifey desexed". "What's her name gonna be?", Haruhi asks. "Umm I dunno". "How about you call her Inu, it means dog in Japanese since you have no originality and call your cat 'cat'", Shi suggests. "Ok Inu it is!", I giggle. "(Y/n) I was just kidding". "Oh well, you are the proud namer of this new addition to the family". "What about the five kittens?", Mori asks. 

(TIME TO BREAK THE FOURTH WALL!!!!)

"If you have any ideas for these beautiful little kitties, then please leave a comment of the name, sex and fur color as well as any distinct character traits". "(Y/n)-chan will put your kitty in the story!", Huni giggles. "Are we just doing this because Author-chan can't think of any names?", Shi asks. (Y/n) slaps him and pushes him out of the room. "No she is not doing that at all". Shi opens the window and climbs through. "The first five commenters will have there cats in the story". "Say kitties!". "No". "Shi if you don't say it I will kill you!". "Ugh fine, the first five commenters will have their "kitties" put into the story". "Yayayayayayayayayayayayayaya". "Are you on drugs or something (Y/n)". "No...". "Is that a yes?". "No I'm not taking any drugs I promise". Mori pulls out a syringe. "Lets see if the blood test agrees with you". "No you will never take me alive!". (Y/n) ran out of the house never to be seen again... Nah not really. They found her hiding in a tree five minutes later and didn't stop trying to stab her in the arm with a needle until they were sure she wasn't taking any drugs.

I know that last part was kinda weird but that makes sense because I wrote it. We reached 11k reads which I am really happy about. I wrote this in just over an hour so I hope its alright, its like 900 words or something. I wish I could type without looking, my mum and do it and I think she has some special power or ability. I hope she gave it to me in her genetics. Anyway vote and follow me for more. Thank ya XD