8. Water park

You looked out of the window, admiring the beautiful scenery. Then your something strange up ahead. It was a large dome, you starred at it, curious as to what it was. Then Kyoya interrupted. "This is one of my family's creations and stress relieving tropical indoor water park". Wow, you thought. You had never seen some thing like this before. The car drove though a large gate way and stopped in front of a reception. You all hopped out and you grabbed Sakura's hand to stop her from running away. Kyoya went over to the reception desk and got us all free entry. You smiled as you walked through a large set of doors and into the tropical paradise that was the water park. Then Hikaru and Kaoru dragged you off to the changing room with Sakura trailing along behind. They left you both there and after you came Haruhi. "What the hell are you doing in the girls changing room, Haruhi!", you yelled. He rubbed the back of his neck and you were amazed he said next. "(y/n) I-I-I'm actually a girl", she said with a shaking voice. Your eyes opened wide and you started laughing. Haruhi starred at you in confusion but then you were both interrupted by two identical maids. "Mistresses we are here to get you ready", they said in unison before pulling out a large selection of bathing suits. There were so many and in the end you chose a (f/c) bikini with white polka dots. It was really beautiful and showed off your curvy figure, Haruhi picked a pink bikini with ruffles and Sakura wore a purple one piece it a little skirt.

You all walked out with all eyes on you, you looked really cool with the exception of the bandages around your shins and hands up to your elbows. The boys jaws had physically dropped. You ignored them and walked over to a lounge chair where you sat back placed on a pair sunglasses. You had sat tanning under the artificial sun until you felt something on your stomach. Sakura was now sitting on your stomach with her legs either side of you. "Lets go on a water slide", she said flashing her adorable smile. You nodded, unwrapped your bandages and got up and you both walked over to the largest water slide. Hikaru and Kaoru followed. 

Once you and Sakura had climbed up to the top of the stairs, you giggled as you sat down at the beginning of the slide. The you felt two pairs of hands pushing at and you and Sakura fell forward into the slide. Hikaru and Kaoru jumped in after you, laughing . You had been sliding around on the slide of a couple of minutes now and were getting closer towards the end. The slide shot you all up into the air and you fell into the cold water of the pool below. You emerged from the water with a large smile on you face and started splashing the twins. They laughed and began splashing you back. You dodged and placed Sakura on your shoulders. She had a water pistol in her hands and began to unload on the two boys, hitting them directly on the face. They squinted their eyes and giggled splashing water at both of you.

After an hour in the pool you all got lunch at a restaurant within the dome. You were eating (food) when you felt something spray you in the back. You turned and saw Sakura standing behind you with a mischievous  look on her face and a water pistol in her hands. You had just finished eating  and grabbed a water pistol off the ground and started to spray her. Soon all of you were in a large water pistol fight. You had thought you were being chased but when you turned around no one was there. You looked around and the setting was unfamiliar. Great you had just gotten yourself lost.

You had been wandering around for 20 minutes now and gave up. You climbed up one of the trees and began to hum your favorite song. Before you knew it your were singing it, your voice was elegant and tropical birds perched next to you on the branches. The lyrics came out smooth and you stood up and began dancing among the branches. You voice echoed through out the entire forest, bringing happiness to all who heard.

Hosts POV
It had been 15 minutes since they had last seen (y/n) and she had just disappeared. The hosts looked around but she was no where to be seen. "(y/n)!, (y/n)!", they all called but there was no response. They searched for another 10 minutes before they heard it. A beautiful voice filled the trees and made the hosts smile. Sakura started dancing, waving her arms around wildly. The other hosts ran towards the sound. Soon enough they had come to a large tree with a smiling (y/n), her eyes were closed as she sung her heart out hanging upside down in a tree covered in birds. The hosts gasped and watched, she never failed to amaze.

She finished her song and opened her eyes. When she saw all the hosts watching her she fell out of the tree red faced. She lay twitching on the ground before being attacked by Sakura's enormous hugs. "I missed you", she said nuzzling into (y/n)'s chest. The boys all blushed and started to walk away but Haruhi just laughed and helped her up.

Your POV
You, Haruhi and Sakura walked back to the boys. You really confused as to why none of them would look you in the eye, but it didn't bother you too much. They drove you and Sakura back to your house, you hugged Haruhi before leaving the car and gave the others a wave. You and Sakura skipped back into the house. For the rest of the day you ate snacks and played loud music, dancing and frolicking about the place. You had actually had a fun time with the hosts today. At 6 O'clock your aunt picked up Sakura and it was just you. You put on your favorite song on and began to read your book, swiftly turning the pages.