Chapter 1

"AAAAHHHHH" Cali screamed.

"Push, honey, it's almost done." Kyle said. He held his wifes hand as she pushed. "Honey, it will be worth it." Kyle was looking forward to this moment his entire life. He and Cali have been trying to have a child for years, and when Cali finally got pregnant it was the happiest day of his life (other then when he got married). Now he was holding his wife's hand as she was screamed while pushing in labor.

"KYLE!" She screamed.

The doctor looked up at them. "Okay, this is it. Just one more push." She said.

Kyle looked to Cali, and even though her face was sweat covered and red Kyle still thought she was the most beautiful woman in the world.

Cali screamed one last, and when she finished another scream filled the air, a babies scream. The doctor looked up again with a smile on her face. "Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Williams it's a healthy baby girl." She said. She quickly wrapped the crying baby in a blanket, and handed her to Cali.

Cali opened her arms, and drew the newborn baby girl to her chest. The new parents looked down at there child. They instantly fell in love.

The baby girl had big green eyes, a cute little nose, and the sweetest little face. The baby instantly stopped crying, and lifted up one her little arms, and started giggling. She had the cutest smile.

"She's beautiful" Kyle said letting the little baby grab his finger with her hand. "What should we name her?" He asked.

Cali smiled. "Let's name her Isabella." She said. Right when Cali said her name, Isabella giggled again.

"Isabella, I love it" Kyle said.

***** 8 Years later*****

Isabella's Point of View

"Mommy, when is daddy coming home?" I asked looking out the window to the sky. "I miss him." My mother came up to me.

"Bella, he's coming home today. In a few hours we can got pick him up." She said.

"Mommy, he's been gone for days." I pouted.

My mom bent down next to me. "You'll see him soon, and I think he brought you somthing from Delta 54." She said.

****

After five hours my mom and I went to Star Fleet Academy to pick up my father who was an Ambassador for Earth. He traveled all around the system making peace with other planets, making deals with them.

We reached the Academy, and I hopped after my mom as we went inside. I kept my head down and skipped along making sure not to step on the cracks. I laughed as I skipped along, and then I bumped into something. I fell to the ground, and looked up, and was about to start crying, but when I looked up I saw the strangest looking boy.

He was had straight black hair, and a straight face. He looked to be about 13 years olds, and he had these strange pointy ears. He looked down at me with curiosity.

I could feel my lip begin to quiver because I injured my hand. The strange boy bent down next to me. He looked into my eyes, and then held out his hand. "I can mend your hand." He said. I smiled and placed my hand in his. I looked down to see a huge gash in my hand. I began to cry when I saw the blood. The strange boy's face contorted into concern. "Don't cry." he said, and he began to work quickly. He cleaned the wound, and then wrapped up the gash in a bandage.

When he finished he looked up into my face. "Thank you" I whimpered. The boy smiled. I then looked up, and pointed to his ears. "Why do you have pointy ears?" I asked. Right when I asked it I knew it was rude. "Sorry"