Chapter 20

I was in my room trying my hardest to get my wet suit off. Right now it was stuck to my legs, and I couldn't unstick my legs. I had falling over multiple times, with one of those times I hit my elbow on my nightstand making me groan in pain. 

After the wet suit was off finally I took a shower getting rid of the ocean and sweat smell. It felt nice. Once done I wrapped a towel around me, and walked out into my room, I looked up and gasped to see Uhura sitting on my bed. 

"Uhura, what the hell?" I asked trying to regain normal breathing. 

"Sorry, but I had no where else to go without running into someone I didn't want to see." She said. I gave her a confused stare. "Mostly Spock." 

"Why?" I asked but the answer came. "Ohhh, the near death, yeah, I get that." 

"Aren't you mad? I mean he totally didn't care if he died leaving everyone who cares about him behind. He didn't feel." Uhura said with tear prickling her eyes. 

"He's Vulcan. He can't help it." I said. 

"He may be Vulcan, but he is also part human."Uhura said. "Why doesn't the human part feel?" 

"You wanna stay here, and watch a movie?" I asked. "Try and forget."

She looked up at me and gave me a small smile. "This is why you're my best friend." She said.

******

Uhura and I watch a disney princess movie, and half way through we both fell asleep on my bed. I woke up to a knocking on my door. "Go away" I said putting my pillow over my head to block out the noise. 

"Bella, open up we need to talk." It was Bones!

"Bones I swear if you keep knocking I'll pluck out all your eyebrow hairs one by one." I said. 

"You are the most volient person I have ever met." he said. "Come on it's about Kirk." 

My head perked up. "Is he alright?" I asked. 

"He's fine, just open up." He said. I sighed and got up. I made my way to the door, and peeked out to see Bones standing there in his blue starfleet shirt. "Can I come in?" He asked. 

"Umm," I said peering back to Uhura who was still sleeping. "I don't want to wake Uhura." 

"She's in there? Why?" Bones asked. 

I walked out and closed the door behind me. "She's angry at Spock, so she came to my room, and we kinda fell asleep." I said shrugging. 

"Well, I kinda figured you were sleeping, your hair is all over the place." Bones said grinning at me. 

I turned and looked in the black glass behind me. I saw my reflection, and he was right my hair was a mess. My brown hair looked black and was wet and crimped in odd ways. I sighed and tried to press it down, but it kept popping back up. "Damn." I hissed. Bones was laughing behind me. I turned and glared at him "Shut up, and tell me what you wanted to tell me." 

"Well, I don't want to talk out here, lets go to my room." He said leading me. 

"Umm, we're not supposed to go into eachothers rooms." I said smiling. 

Bones turned and gave me his really stare. "Come on, damn it." He said grabbing my hand and dragging me to his room. He reached his door and punched in his 4 digit number, and then pulled me in. 

I looked around his room, and it was a complete mess. Clothes hung from everything, from the lamp, the doors, the bed, and the TV. "Oh my god, Bones!" I exclaimed. "Have you ever heard of dresser?"