Chapter 3

****9 months*****

"Bella, come on" Uhura pleaded. "I don't want to go to the bar alone with all the guys."

"Then don't go." I said. "Stay here and just relax. Why do you want to go out anyway?" I asked.

"I want to get something to drink. I want to get today out of my memory." She said throwing back her head. I smiled remembering today. It was super boring. We toured the new ship the Enterprise, and the tour guide had the most boring voice on the planet.

"Fine, but only a few drinks, but if any farm hicks hit on me, I am going to turn them to you." I huffed.

She squealed with happiness. "Thank you" She said. She grabbed my hand and started dragging me out of the building. I didn't want to go to fast because ou red cadet uniforms only went to above our knees, and when I ran to fast it would move up my legs. Our calf black boots somewhat squeaked as we ran too.

As we ran around the corner a group of cars were all on getting ready to leave. "Hold up!" Uhura yelled. "We're coming!"

One of the cars rolled down their windows. A man with a neatly trimed beard and a red cadet uniform appeared. "We only have room for one more" he said.

I smiled. "Oh, looks like I can't join you" I said trying to sound disappointed.

"Oh, no you don't. You can sit on my lap." She said pulling into the now open car. She sat down and pulled me down onto her lap. "See it works"

"Whatever you say." I huffed.

The carvan of cars started off. I guess the guys were all eagar to get to the bar because they were driving like maniacs. I had to hold onto both seats just to keep myself from not falling over.

Once we arrived we all piled out of the cars. I looked up at the bar. Definitly a hick bar. I sighed and followed the rest of the cadets into the bar. For being a such a desolate area the bar was sure packed, but I guess this was where the workers went after a long day of working on the new ship.

The group of cadets found a somewhat seculded corner, and we all found a seat. Uhura stood up and offered to get the drinks. Everyone started telling her their first orders. I knew that Uhura could remember all of them because she had to best memory out of anyone I knew. I mean she does know almost all alien languages.

"I'll come with you, you'll need help holding all the drinks." I said joning her. As we walked up we passed a lot of drunken hicks who hollered perverted comments at Uhura and me. However, I knew Uhura was getting most of the looks because she was much prettier then me.

Uhura had perfet complection. Long beautiful black hair that went down to the middle of her back when it was up. She had a perfect figure, and big beautiful eyes. I got jealous of her a lot because no matter what she looked perfect. Not only did she look beautiful, but she had an amazing personality. She always knew what to say.

I guess she could tell I was looking at her because a look of exasperation crossed her face. "What is it this time?" She said.

"Nothing." I said looking away.

I guess she didn't want to press in anymore, so we were silent until we reached the counter. The bartender walked up to us. "What can I get you?" He asked.

"I'd like a Klabian Fire Tea, two Cardassian Sunrises and three Earth beers, no slim-shots, anything on draft" She said. He nodded and went to get us the drinks.

"That's a lot of drinks for two women. Wearing those boots." Said a voice. Uhura and I both turned our heads to see this alien look at us. I got confused until another face appeared on the other side of the alien.