Campfire

The week goes on.
Gray and Juvia were found in a different hotel room the day after their date doing some stuff....
Rogue and Sting were in their room all week long, to what others said, you could hear screams and moans through the night.
Everything was great, our bags packed and on the bus, everyone enjoying the last night they had on the trip.

As the trip comes to an end everyone goes to the beach for a last campfire.
We gather around the campfire talking about life.
Juvia and Gray.
Gajeel and Levy.
Erza and Jellal.
Sting and Rogue.
We all have our own company.
I stand up and Natsu follows me.
At the shore, our feet on the sand as the waves splash water on us. The beautiful night sky illuminated by the shine of the stars and the moon, Natsu takes my hand and kisses it, my heart beats fast and my face flushes. He hugs me and i hug back, we stand there in the beautiful night, it's so quiet i can hear my heartbeat in my head. Natsu looks at me, he smiles and pulls my face towards him as he leans in.
A soft kiss filled with love and passion, the starry sky and bright moon behind us, everything is perfect.
It was all because of a dumb guy who wanted to make someone jealous, unknowingly he chose one of the top models of the country to be his fake girlfriend.
And slowly he fell in love with her, the secret was out and everything turned out fine.
I am the luckiest girl in the world, i am a super model, an A plus student, and Natsu Dragneel's girlfriend.
I smile and hug Natsu. He picks me up and carries me to the bus, he puts me down and cuddles with me.
I wasn't looking for a boyfriend, it all just sort of happened. I found the boyfriend of my dreams... or he found me to be exact...
Everything is just as it should be.
Just a happy girl with her friends and family.
Funny thing is, i kind of enjoyed the thrill of having to keep my modeling and acting career a secret.
I will say that this hiding the other part of my life was fun while it lasted, which was a long time.
I don't need the wig anymore, I'm safe with my friends.
But hey this isn't the end, not yet at least.
My movie will come out soon, and i heard that a good friend of mine might be coming out...
For now this is just a break on my life. The beginning of a new story, one where there is no more double sided life.

Thnks so much for all the support on all my stories. I love you all so much. If you would like you can go check out some more stories of mine. There will be a 3-5 chapter sequel story coming out soon so don't worry this isn't over yet.
-Drina