Agreement

"Hello Luigi."
"..." i stare at him and he sighs.
"Okay Lucy, I need a favor." I raise an eyebrow and he sits down next to me. "You aren't mute are you?" He asks, probably because i never talk in class. "No I'm not mute, now what do you need?" He smirks.
"Oh so you're a bit feisty... anyways I need you to be my fake girlfriend." I stare at him. "It will be up until the week after the annual trip the juniors' go to, if Lisanna comes back to me before that then you will be free to leave when it happens."
"You really think it will work?" I ask in a slightly annoyed tone.
"I just want you to be all lovey dovey with me so she gets jealous and leaves Bixlow." Gray was right it is the stupidest thing I've ever heard. "No, you should leave her alone and move on."
"I'll pay you." As if i needed his money. "No." i say.
"Please Luce?" I roll my eyes and grab my stuff. I go to the nearest trash can and throw my trash away. I hear Natsu behind me telling me I should accept.

During 6th period, my free period, I get a message from Mavis.
Mavis:
Lucy there's a last minute photoshoot do you need a ride?

To Mavis:
It would certainly get me there faster... I'll wait by the gate, bring me a change of clothes please.

I sigh and i pick up my things. I make my way towards the front when I feel a hand hold onto my wrist. I turn around and see Natsu smirking. "Ms. Heart, you're not skipping are you?" I roll my eyes and try to pull away.
"I have an early dismissal, besides it's my free period." He sighs.
"You can't fool me Heart, I won't say anything if you say yes to the deal from earlier." He smirks and raises an eyebrow. I hear Mavis' car stopping outside. I need to leave before I miss the photoshoot. Ugh... "Fine." I say.
"Really?"
"Yes now let me go." He lets go and i rush into the car, we drive off and i grab the change of clothes Mavis brought for me.
I put on the large hoodie and it covers up my skirt, i guess this will have to do. I take the wig off and put it in my bag.
We arrive at the studio and are greeted by the photographer. "I'm so sorry we brought you here last minute Ms. Heartfilia." I tell him it's fine and i go get changed.

The photoshoot ends and i get in the car with Mavis, "That was a bit overwhelming..." i say.
"I know but you have your schedule clear for tomorrow, so you can enjoy your weekend." She says.
"Yeah..." we arrive at my apartment, i get out if the car and say goodbye to Mavis. I go inside, and i see Natsu standing there next to my door. Thankfully for me there were paparazzi at the studio and i had to put on my wig and glasses along with one of the  spare uniforms for the secretaries, the uniform fits just right allowing it to show off my curves. "What are you doing here?" I ask.
He comes up to me and puts an arm over my shoulders. "I snuck into the office to find out where my girlfriend lives, which is you, incase you don't remember. Also you left without your homework." The files at school had the name Lucy Heart on them incase things like this happened, principal Makarov knew who i really was. "Oh..." i say.
"So babe where did you go when you left me at school all alone." He says as he comes up to me and hugs me. "Oh cut the act Natsu, and for your information i was at work." He lets go and i unlock the door. I walk in and just as I'm about to close the door he pushes on the door so i can't close it. "Aren't you going to invite me in babe?" I roll my eyes and open the door.
"It's late, it's almost 9. Shouldn't you be at home?"
"Nope! I told my parents I was staying over at my girlfriends house so now you're stuck with me all night." He says as he chuckles. "That uniform looks good on you Luce, I didn't know you had such a nice body." I roll my eyes and go to my room. "There's food in the fridge! You're sleeping on the couch!" I yell from my room. I grab some blankets and some clothes(for guys that i have bought myself because guys' clothes are comfortable) and i hand them to Natsu. "We just started dating and you're already cheating on me?"
"One, we aren't even really dating. And two, it's not my fault guys' clothes are comfortable." I head to my room, "Goodnight Natsu." I say.
"Night Luce."