The game

I arrive at school with Natsu by my side, his hand in mine and a smile plastered on his face. All eyes are on us, "Good luck Natsu!" Everyone wished Natsu good luck as we passed through the halls. Natsu walks me to my class and pulls me in for a hug, he kisses my cheek and smiles. "I'll see you at lunch Luce." He lets go and leaves. I walk into class, all eyes are on me. "She's not even that pretty."
"I think they make a cute couple!" I hear whispers as I make my way to my seat. "Don't listen to them, they like to talk." I look at Lisanna who stands infront of me smiling. "I personally agree with Tania, you guys make a great couple." I smile shyly remembering that the only reason Natsu was "dating" me was so he could get back with Lisanna, the thought of that makes my heart ache a bit. "Thanks Lisanna." She smiles and goes to her seat in the front.
The rest of my day is spent with Natsu.
The moment the bell rings every one makes their way out so they can go get ready for the game later. I walk out of my classroom and see Natsu waiting for me, "I have some time before the game, wanna go eat?" I nod and smile. We make our way out and head to Natsu's car. I notice Natsu has his letterman jacket on and his usual scarf.

We get back and Natsu leaves me in the front where I can see him better. They practice a bit and Natsu puts on his jacket and scarf on, the gym is already starting to fill up. Oración Seis academy arrives and the gym is now completely packed. Natsu comes up to me and smiles, he puts his letterman jacket over my shoulders and wraps his scarf around my neck, "Take care of these for me please." He kisses my forehead and runs off to get ready. I smile and put the jacket on.

(Drina knows nothing about basketball so she's just going to jump to the important part...)

It's almost over, both teams are tied and everyone is waiting for the winning shot.
Jellal takes the ball and throws it to Gray, Natsu runs towards the hoop and Gray tosses the ball to him. Natsu catches the ball and throws it, the ball goes in and the time runs out. The Fairy Tail team begins to celebrate, Natsu runs up towards me and pulls me towards him. "We won!" I smile and nod. "You won!!" He wraps his arms around my waist and leans down. I look up at him, he closes the space between us and our lips interlock.
I close my eyes and my arms wrap themselves around his neck, one of his hands moves up to my face and cups my cheek. He pulls away and looks at me in shock. "Let's get you back home." I nod and let go of him, i look down and we make our way out. I feel my face burning.
"I'm sorry... I don't know what happened back there..."
"No it's fine, you were probably just really excited about winning your game so you didn't think and just acted."
"Please don't be mad..."
"I'm not mad Natsu, I was a bit surprised that's all." I feel my face still hot.
We arrive at my house and I unlock my door, I take off Natsu's jacket and hand it to him, he takes it and puts it on. I take the scarf and as I'm about to take it off Natsu stops me. "Could you take care of it until tomorrow?" His face is slightly flushed, i nod and leave it alone. "Goodnight Luce."
I stand on my tiptoes and kiss his nose. "Goodnight Natsu."