Lisanna and Happy

I hear Lisanna outside, I get off the bed and put my shirt on, I fix my hair and make my way to the living room. "Hey Lucy! Natsu I need a huge favor..." Natsu asks what it is and she explains. "I need you and Gray to take Bixlow out and distract him next weekend..."

"Sure Lisanna." She smiles at him, "and Lucy... I need your help to go shop for some... clothes... for that day." I smile and nod. "Sure, just tell me when and I'll go with you."

She smiles and thanks us, she says goodbye and leaves. "So want to go back to your room to have some fun?" Natsu says as he smirks. Just as I'm about to nod and agree there's a loud noise that comes from the window. We turn around and see a blue cat outside the window, it's paws against the glass and we hear it meow. "Luce, look!" Natsu rushes up to the window and opens it. The cat comes inside and rushes up to him. "It likes you." I say, I go up to them and I begin to pet the cat, "Can I keep it Luce?!" Natsu asks. "Why are you asking me?"

"Because this is our house! We make the decisions together." I roll my eyes playfully and smile. "Natsu, you don't live here." He puts the cat down and pulls me in towards him. "I could move in..." I smile and nod. "You could... but are your parents going to let you?" he nods and smiles.

"Yeah they will. Now... what do we name him?" he picks the cat up again and smiles, "I don't know. what do you want to name him?" he smiles and says. "Happy, his name will be Happy." I smile and kiss Natsu. "I like that name."

After going to get some stuff for Happy, Natsu decides that giving Happy the guest room is the best idea we argue over it because a cat doesn't need that much room. I somehow agree and he sets up a bunch of things for Happy.

I go to my room and Natsu sits down next to me in my bed, he hugs me and kisses me. He pins me down to the bed and smirks, "Luce..." I look at him, he kisses me and smiles. "I love you so much..." he kisses me again, a deep and passionate kiss, my arms wrap around his neck and pull him closer, he uses his

"Natsu..." he kisses my forehead and cups my cheek, "I love you." He smiles and kisses me. "It's late, let's go to sleep." he says. He gets up and goes to my closet, he gets a large shirt that he left here last time, and some shorts for me, he takes out some shorts for him from a drawer that he somehow decided to use as his. He takes his shirt off in front of me and smirks. "You like what you see Luce?" I smirk and respond. "Yeah, I am actually." He blushes and smiles. He takes his pants off, he's in his underwear and he puts the shorts on. I decide to play with him a bit and take my jeans off leaving me in some black laced panties, I put the shorts on and I hear Natsu sigh. I giggle at him and take my shirt off, I put on his shirt and it comes down past my butt. "I think you look hot in my clothes..." he smirks. "Oh shut up Natsu." I say flustered. "Okay, okay." He pulls me toward him and he hugs me. We get in bed and Natsu hugs me. "Good night Luce."

"Night Natsu." He kisses my forehead and we fall asleep.