He's an idiot?

We spend the rest of the day in my house. Levy begins te tell me how much she loved the videos that had been posted online of me singing in parties and some events.
I smile and listen to every as they go into this weird conversation on how Natsu is an idiot. "How did you not know it was her?"
"Oh shut up Stripper! You didn't know either so you're as much of an idiot as I am!"
"How did you manage to hide this for so long?!" Levy asks.
"No one ever paid attention to me at school so it was pretty easy."
"How long was this?" Erza asks.
"Up until the day Natsu asked me to be his girlfriend."
They stare at me in shock. "You kept this up for two years ?!?!"
I nod my head and smile.
Mavis interrupts us. "Lucy. You need to pack up."
"What?"
"We're going to Amsterdam for a while to finish filming."
"What?!?!"
"I'm joking. I'm joking. We have to go take some pictures for the posters let's go." Sting stands up and drags Rogue away with him as they walk out.
"Can we come?" asks Natsu.

We arrive at the studio and Sting goes into his changing room dragging Rogue with him.
I show everyone around.
"Lucy is this your boyfriend?" I nod and everyone in the studio comes to meet Natsu.

After the shoot Natsu decides it's time go back to my apartment.
Everyone goes home and Natsu drives me to my apartment.
The moment we get inside he pins me to the wall. "Now that I know where you've been when you're gone you can make it up to me." He smirks and carries me bridal style to my room, he lays me down in bed and smiles. He leans in and kisses me, a deep and passionate kiss.
"Let's have some fun Luce."

He rushes out the room and comes back a few seconds later with a bunch of blankets he found in the closet of the guest bedroom. He throws them at me and smiles. "Let's build a fort!!"