Zeref

As we arrive at the airport Mavis begins to ramble on about how much she loves Zeref.
The moment we arrive she runs out of the car.

We wait for Zeref and Natsu explains that Zeref is a photographer and travels around looking for things to take pictures of. He also explains that he left about a year ago after he turned 23.
We see Zeref walking our way, Mavis runs towards him smiling, because if her height she literally jumps into his arms. They hug each other and smile.
"I felt so lonely without you Zeref!" Mavis whines.
"Loney?! I was with you the whole time!"
"I was lonely! All Lucy does is read and cry about fictional characters dying!" I glare at Mavis and she giggles. "I'm joking it was fun to see you whining. But she's been talking about Natsu so much recently." My cheeks begin to feel hot, Natsu's face becomes flushed as he takes my hand in his.

We get home and Mavis decides to take Zeref to her place so they can "catch up" on things.
It's just me and Natsu in my apartment. "Natsu do you even sleep at your own house? You spend so much time with me it's like we live together."
He smirks, "that sounds like a great idea. And for your information i have slept all week at my house." I smile and hug him.
"Luce, tomorrow we're going out."
"Where?" I ask.
"It's a surprise."

He hugs me and kisses me, a deep and passionate kiss, I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him closer to me. His hand moves down to my legs and pulls me up so that my legs are wrapped around his torso. "Luce..." he says, a deep and lust filled voice. He carries me to my room, i take his shirt off and his hands hold onto my butt so i don't fall. He lays me down in bed and begins to un button my plaid shirt, he takes it off and kisses me once again.
Just as he's about to take my bra off a knock interrupts us.
Natsu groans and gets his shirt, he puts it on and goes to see who it is.
"Natsu!" A cheery voice says, i know that voice...
"Hey Lisanna..."