Promise

I get up quickly, it's Monday and i won't be going to school, today is the first day of filming the Immortals series, Natsu texts me telling me he's outside.
I put my wig on and open the door. "Where's your uniform?" He asks.
"I'm not going to school today I have somewhere to go." He frowns.  "Why?" He asks. "Where have you been going off to? Every time you run off you come back with different clothes or leave your house all dressed up and stuff."
"There's things I have to do and I need to go meet up with someone."
"Your real boyfriend?" I roll my eyes and sigh. "It's none of your business Natsu."

Natsu's Pov.
After meeting Luce's parents I decided it would be better if I got to know her better. At school we began hanging out more and i of course would constantly hug her, kiss her or hold her hand, we acted like a couple though I haven't kissed her on the lips yet... she would probably kick me if I did.
I don't know what happened to me on Monday, i called her cute and i began being more sweet than i should've.
All week she has been sneaking off or leaving early, she always comes back with makeup on her face and wearing some pretty revealing clothes, they look good on her not going to lie, she has a nice body, but it bothers me that she won't tell me where she goes. I didn't see her all day yesterday because she had "something to do."
I arrive to her apartment and text her. She opens the door and i see her in some jeans and a t-shirt.
"Where's your uniform?" I ask. "I'm not going to school today I have somewhere to go." She says.   "Why?" I say as i move up closer to her. "Where have you been going off to? Every time you run off you come back with different clothes or leave your house all dressed up and stuff." Honestly I don't like when Lucy runs off without telling me, i worry about her, she's my friend after all.
"There's things I have to do and I need to go meet up with someone."
"Your real boyfriend?" I ask. She rolls her eyes and sighs. "It's none of your business Natsu." Thinking about Lucy running off with some other guy makes me my chest ache. What if she actually was sneaking off to see someone, it would explain her being all dressed up when she comes back or why she won't tell me. "Who are you running off with Luce?" I move closer to her until we're inside her house. Once inside something in me snaps. I close the door and grab her, i trap her between me and the door, i lean in and i move my face closer to hers. "It may be fake but you're still my girlfriend so I don't want to see you with another guy got it?"

Lucy's Pov.
He pulls me towards him and closes the door he then pushes me against the closed door at traps me there.
"I don't want to see you with another guy got it?" I look at him in shock and nod. His hand comes up to my face and cups my cheek, i feel my heartbeat quicken as his face comes closer to mine. His eyes don't leave mine as he moves closer to me, i feel my face heat up and his other hand is now on my waist. In his eyes i see pain and confusion, but there's something else there, he seems happy. He puts his forehead against mine, his face is slightly flushed and he whispers, "Don't make me worry Luce, You can go but promise you'll text me every hour so I know you're okay." He closes his eyes and I just stand there dumbfounded at his actions. I smile and put my hands over his, one at my waist and the other on my cheek. I close my eyes and whisper, "I promise."