Her boyfriend

It's been a week since everyone found out about my real name. Everyone was freaking out, they wanted pictures,autographs and advice on stuff like their clothes or hair.
It was definitely a mess. Rogue and Sting began hanging out with us, it was cute to watch Sting clinging on to Rogue and complimenting him.

Levy and Gajeel ignored any questions regarding their relationship.

It's the weekend and Natsu's with me in my apartment. Mavis walks in as we're about to watch a movie. "Lucy!!!! My boyfriend is coming over and I don't know what to do!!"
We stare at her. "Really?"
"I haven't seem seen in almost a year!! He was traveling around..."
"Oh that's right I met him a few days before he left." Natsu just sits there listening to us talk.
"I miss Zeref so much!!!" Natsu stiffens and looks at her.
"Zeref what?" He asks. "Dragneel."
I stare at her wide eyed, Natsu does the same. "You're dating my brother?!?!?!"
Mavis thinks about it and smiles, "yeah, he told me a lot about you... i knew that the name Natsu sounded familiar..."
Natsu gets a phone call and he smiles. "It's him." He answers the call and puts it on speaker. "Hey Zeref, how are you? Good. Oh yeah that... yeah she's here right now, Yes Mavis is here too. Yes i will. Ok yeah I'll be there soon, yes I'll take them with me. Bye." He hangs up and looks at us. "Let's go."
"Where?" I ask.
"To pick up Zeref."