Cheater

When we arrive at school we get stares from everyone.
"Do you they broke up?"
"I think Heart was just a fake girlfriend so no one would know he's dating Heartfilia."
"They look cute together but what about Lucy Heart?"

We were the talk of the school was it Lucy Heart and Natsu or was it Heartfilia and Natsu?

Everyone was questioning me and Natsu.
Someone saw Natsu and called a magazine to tell them where he attended school.
A bunch of photographers appeared and tried to talk to Natsu.
"Luce they're accusing me of cheating! How do i tell them I'm not because they are literally the same person?!"
I sigh and go to the principal Makarov's office. "I would like for you to tell the rest of the staff to call me by my real last name, please."
"Are you sure?" I nod and smile, as i walk out of the office i make my way to the cafeteria to where Natsu is, surrounded by students asking for either an autograph from me, Lucy Heartfilia, or an explanation about what's going on. They see me making my way towards them and move aside so i can get to Natsu. As i arrive to him I take the glasses off and put them in my purse. I take the wig off and i hear gasps and whispers everywhere. I put the wig away and smile. "Natsu, I'm hungry. Do you want to go eat off campus?" He smiles and nods. Everyone around us is too shocked to do anything so they just stare.
I take Natsu's hand and make our way out of the cafeteria.
As we walk through the halls on our way out we see Levy and Gajeel by her locker making out. I knew they had something going on. We walk away and as we pass by Natsu says. "Gajeel don't forget to use protection." Gajeel and Levy stop and stare at us. "Natsu!" Levy yells.
We leave and realize the photographers are gone.

We arrive home after a long day at school. "You didn't have to reveal yourself that way you know? I had it under control." I laugh. "Being cornered by a bunch of people is what you call having things under control?" He nods and smiles.
"Luce..." i go up to him and take his hands in mine. "What?" He smiles and kisses my forehead. "I love you."