Date

Gray rushes in with a panicked look on his face.
"What do i do?! I want to make things special." I look at Natsu and smirk. This idiot owes me some money.
"Just stay calm Gray, try to be original." Natsu says.
"What can i do?!" He asks and sighs.
"Take her out, there's a festival starting tomorrow, get on the ferries wheel and make out or something." Natsu says, i look at him. "That's not such a bad idea." I say. I look back and before i say anything else Gray is already out the door.
"Wow. He must be pretty desperate." Says Natsu. I glare at him.
"You threatened me in order for me to agree to date you." He looks off into the distance as he thinks back.
"Oh yeah." I shake my head and sigh, I'm in love with this idiot....
I get up and smile. "Well.... you owe me some money." He looks at me with wide eyes. "Dammit!"

We go with Gray to make sure Lyon doesn't get in the way.
They walk around for a while playing games where Gray gets Juvia some prizes.
They get on the ferries wheel and we watch as they leave. "Come on Gray, don't fuck up." Natsu mumbles under his breath. They may fight 24/7 but they really care about each other.

A few minutes later Lyon shows up asking where Juvia is. I point to the ferries wheel, he stands with us as we wait for Gray and Juvia to come back down again.

They get off hand in hand, Gray and Juvia blushing while wearing smiles on their faces. Lyon on the other hand looks the opposite of what we expected.
"Gray talks a lot about her, she gave me the perfect description and decided to give him a push. Now if you excuse me.... Meredy is waiting to go get Pizza." He leaves with a satisfied look on his face.
I look at Natsu and hold out my hand while smirking. "Ugh, fine!" He hands me the money and we leave Gray and Juvia to enjoy the rest of their date.