One week

I arrive to my apartment and see Natsu standing in front of my door. "I'm going to need your phone number, and also WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU LAST NIGHT?" I open the door and go inside to leave my bag, I grab my backpack and shove a hoodie and some pants inside so I have a change of clothes for when I leave to talk to the director of the movie I'll be in.

"Okay, here." I hand him my phone so he can input his number, once he's done he calls his phone. He saves the contact and hands my phone back. I see his contact name and I see he named himself Babe with a heart next to his name. I sigh, I get a message from Mavis, she reminds me of the meeting later today and put my phone up. "So babe are we leaving for school?" he asks. I nod and I take his hand, I lock my door and we make our way to school.

On the way there we begin talking about the things we like. Our favorite food, color, places, we continue talking and we then arrive to school, "Natsu, Lucy!" Gajeel waves at us and Natsu pulls my hand as he guides me towards his friends. I stop and Natsu looks back at me, "What's wrong?"

"What if the rest of your friends don't like me?" I may be a super model and actress but I never really had any friends before, I don't know if they would like me. "They'll love you Luce." He pulls me close to him and brings my hand up to his lips, he kisses my hand and then gives me a kiss on the forehead. "Are you sure?"

"I'm pretty sure." He kisses my cheek and my face heats up, he chuckles and smirks, "What?" I ask. "You look cute when you're blushing." My face feels even hotter and he wraps his arms around me.

We go to his friends and introduces me. I meet Levy, who tells me she loves books, Erza who everyone knows, the rest of the basketball team, and finally Lisanna and Bixlow. "See Natsu I knew you would find someone perfect for you." She says as she giggles. Natsu smiles as he stares at me, we spend most of the day together, because of that everyone at school now knows that we're "dating" that means more attention on me and I don't think I like having that much attention on me at school.

As the week goes by and Natsu and I spend more time together acting like a couple I start to realize that maybe this might not be such a bad thing. The only bad thing that kept happening were the early dismissals and getting yelled at by Natsu for not telling him where I went.

Other than that the week went by pretty fast, I spent some time with levy talking about books.

"Have you read the immortal series?" she asks. "I have I love it so much." I say.

"I heard that the movie is coming out and Lucy Heartfilia is playing Ever, I'm so excited."

"Yeah me too..."