Part 1: Chapter 6: Music Station

It was kind of Takumi to give us a few pointers and harsh criticism to our band just before he went back. Of course, the girls didn't take it lightly, and wanted to prove to Takumi that will get better by the time he returns this summer. If we do change, he says he has a little surprise for us, which added more to the girls motivation. Enough that a little someone suddenly had a sudden idea

"Let's try out renting a music room!"

It was-yet another-idea we could do. As usual, i disagreed. But Mikka said, "Great idea. Lets do it!", blindly accepting seeing that it might be a good idea.

I was the only one who disagreed with the idea, and the only one who didn't come along when they went out to reserve a room, which i now regret doing.

"where was i again?" i asked myself, twisting and turning the piece of paper in my hand that doesn't make any sense.

Since i didn't come, i was the only one who doesn't know the way, so that's why i was given a map. A crude, badly drawn map.

It was so plain. It had these squares that might represent buildings, lines or roads, and a straight line leading to one of the squares. But, i cannot see the resemblance. I cant find the right road to start.

I looked up, and glanced around for what i'm supposed to be looking for. But no luck.

I made a frustrated sound, pushing through the passing crowd, and continue searching for a clothes store.

"How am i supposed to find a clothes store without a name"i said to myself

I strained my eyes, trying to decipher whatever yukari wrote inside the crudely drawn square. She forced to place a word inside the small square, making the letters extremely small. If i'm desperate enough, i might as well resort to using a microscope.

I silted my eyes, drawing the paper closer. It didn't help. Not one bit

"Argh!"

I crumpled the useless map into a ball, and dunked it hardly into a nearby aluminum bin, and kicked it.

The people around me turned by the sudden metallic clank, making strange and baffled faces a they turned my way.

"Tch..."

But i didn't care. Its not like its my fault. If there's someone to blame, i'll put it on Shiino, for making a prize winning map that is guaranteed to get anyone lost using it.

I dug my hands in my pockets, frustrated, as i continued to search for that music studio.

"music station...music station...music station..."

I quietly mumbled out its name, desperately hoping that i might just see a sign with that name. Countless signs hang above glass frame doors, showing a window to what the store sells.

Clothes. Sports gear. Clothes again. A restaurant. But still no music station.

I was starting loose my patience. I bet the people around me are starting to think i'm some illegal immigrant looking for a place to stay, or maybe a rebellious teen looking for a part time job. I mean, why wouldn't they. I have been going around circle for- i don't know- 10 minutes.

I glanced at the watch on my wrist. 2:35, only five minutes since i arrived downtown.

Five minutes. Five minutes was the life span of my determination and my patience. I was running out of it, and i would really like to march all the way back to the station an get back home, forgetting my worries by playing my Zbox, and munch on some snack. I would have, if only i knew how ti get there.