Part 1: Chapter 1: crash course on rock n' roll

So the next day, afterclass, we gathered again in the club room to have a little crash course about rock

We only realized yesterday that we knew very little about rock music for a group deciding on making a band. I asked each of them what they knew about it. As I expected, they knew almost one thing.....

.....nothing.......

Ayumi knew very little about what music is, and even mistakened it for pop.

Yukari, on the other hand, knew alot the music. But when it comes to instruments and bands, nothing

And Mikka knew just as much as we saw during the concert the other day, and i knew just a little bit more than the rest, but even that wasn't enough.

Seeing this, i knew that starting this band was a bad idea. a VERY bad idea indead. I bet the only reason they agreed was because they were too optimistic, and not very realistic.

But, it's not impossible, is it?

"Alright, class"

Atsushi said, as he walked into the room with his chest out and his head held up high

He placed his laptop, a lucbook air, that he brought onto the table. He took a moment to clear his throut, before turning back to begin writing something on the white board infront.

You must be wondering what Atsushi was doing here, huh?

Well, earlier this morning, i told him about the band, and asked if he would teach the girls what he knew about rock and bands, since he was the most pationate one of us back when we were a band.

How do i knew? Well, he did recite an entire wikipedia article about rock to us once. None of us really listened, but he still kept on going, saying that we needed to know.

"Sorry Ren, but i'm very busy nowadays. I just joined the tennis club, and we've got practice today."

Was what he told me. But, when i told him Ayumi was part of the band,

"I'll do it!"

He was quick to change his mind.

And, that's why he was here right now. He told me he still remembered the article, and that he would do it for Ayumi-chan.

"Alrighty then,"

He said as he turned to face us.

Me and the others got surpised, and sat straight

Atsushi smirked abit, then continued

"Today, i'll be discussing about all you guys needed to know about rock an roll."

I looked over his shoulder to what he had written behind him. I thought he had written alot, but all i saw was the words "rock 101" written down in white chalk. There was more, but atsushi's big body made it quite difficult to do so.

He went on and started discussing about rock and stuff, as the girls listened attentively to his every word.

Seriously, i had no idea why these girls were so in to this when they barely knew anything about rock bands. I knew Mikka's doing it for some fun and change for once. And i was just going along with it. But, what does Shiino and Sakurai want to doing in a band? Sakurai-chan's face, figure, and personality would make her fit better in the drama club or the fashion club, or anywhere she could actually show herself. As for Yukari, her activeness could be better used in sports. But...i guess she'll just mess up more than usual, so that's not a very good idea.

"Shiino!" Atsushi suddenly said, as he pointed behind me

"Y-yes" Shiino anxiously stood from her seat